• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA Region, Round 2 Daizee Haze vs Trinity (30 minute Iron woman match)

TNA 2 match 3

• Daizee Haze

• Trinity

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
Daziee Haze vs Trinity

30 Minute Iron Woman Match​

Match Objective: Match will last 30 minutes, the woman that scores the highest number of pinfalls or submissions will be the winner

This match will take place in Tokyo, Japan

1.) Not a popularity contest, tournament based on in ring skills

2.) Will rules of a region come into play (All matches in this region will be in a six sided ring)

3.) Will the crowd be a factor

A match lasting 30 minutes would be a walk in the park for Daizee Haze, considering that shes done matches before that have lasted twice has long or longer than 30 minutes. Trinity on the other hand, I have yet to here of a match from her lasting over 25 minutes, but I think that Trinity would be more than capable of pulling off a 30 minute match.

The question for Trinity could be could she hang with Daizee haze over a prolonged period of time? Trinity may have the stamina to match Daizee but does she have the technique. Anyone who has watched daizee's longer matches have seen that daziee tends to get increasingly better as the match progresses in length. Longer matches have proven to be Daziee's specialty because of this unique skill she possesses, something that I haven't seen in Trinity nor in any other woman in this tournament.

Trinity is also primarily a high flyer, she relies on her high risk technique and speed to wear down her opponents. That's going to be a problem against Daizee because she's also a high flyer and can also work a high risk style. Daizee can also work a technical style as well as a strong style, were as Trinity is mostly limited to a high risk style, which could cause her problems in this match if she were to match a mistake

Megumi Kudo was fucking robbed by Trinity in the first round (and by posters who claim to be hardcore wrestling fans, but yet didn't watch any matches or do any research before they voted.)

I am so happy that the same isn't happening to Daziee Haze

I don't see Trinity (a part time wrestler), taking out one of the most respected women's wrestlers in a long match. Ok, she may have wrestled in ECW, but that doesn't mean she can ever last the time and take the offence Daizee would throw at her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back