• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA Region, Round 1 # 5 Megumi Kudo vs # 12 Trinity

TNA match 5

• Megumi Kudo

• Trinity

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
images
# 5 Megumi Kudo vs # 12 Trinity
images

This match will take place in San Diego, California

1.) Not a popularity contest, tournament based on in ring skills

2.) Will rules of a region come into play (All matches in this region will be in a six sided ring)

3.) Will the crowd be a factor

While Trinity is a legitimate stunt woman, Kudo spent her career doing things that no sane stunt person would attempt. It's easier to be daring in some kind of fire resistant suit, but try wrestling a "No ropes 200V double hell double barbed wire barricade double landmine glass crush death match" in a leotard. I think that Trinity definitely has the benefit of the TNA fans, but Kudo helped carry her home promotion, helped innovate the death match, and innovated one of the most dangerous moves in professional wrestling. Her feud with Combat Toyota is amazing, her retirement match is one of my all time favorites, and her short career was still twice as long as Trinity's. I think Kudo would be good enough to overcome her relatively (to the TNA crowd) unknown status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back