• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA Region, Round 1 # 3 Daizee Haze vs # 14 Sumie Sakai

TNA match 3

• Daizee Haze

• Sumie Sakai

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
images
# 3 Daizee Haze vs #14 Sumie Sakai
images

This match will take place in Los Angeles, California

1.) Not a popularity contest, tournament based on in ring skills

2.) Will rules of a region come into play (All matches in this region will be in a six sided ring)

3.) Will the crowd be a factor

This matchup could honestly go either way, Daizee has wins over Sumie and Sumie has wins over Daizee. Since the last time the two did meet while in IWA Midsouth, Daizee has solidified her wrestling skills, she proven herself to be stronger, quicker, more agile and seemly gets better every year.

Considering that I haven't seen much of Sumie since her days with IWA Midsouth, I can't really make a fair judgment of her improvement level over the years

but based on the improvements that I have seen Daizee make since her days with IWA Midsouth, I can say that Daizee would have a much easier time of beating Sumie now than she did a few years ago, especially if Sumie hasn't made the same kind of improvements with her wrestling technique that Daizee has over the past few years.

I really can't stand Daizee Haze, her gimmick makes me violently angry. I think Sumie brings something really interesting to the game and her whole super cute, violent, cheating, yet well intentioned character is really cool. Unfortunately, Daizee is the better in ring performer. If it's about ring skills, I have to vote Daizee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back