Not open for further replies.

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
images
# 2 Awesome Kong vs # 15 Chyna
images

This match will take place in Los Angeles, California

1.) Not a popularity contest, tournament based on in ring skills

2.) Will rules of a region come into play (All matches in this region will be in a six sided ring)

3.) Will the crowd be a factor

I think this is the most interesting match of the 1st round of the tournament because you have two very dominant female wrestlers, this match is the females version of a monster vs monster match. I think it'll be a close match or Kong might win easily since she has momentum right now being TNA's Womens Champion. Either way I see Kong winning because she has experience wrestling in a six-sided ring & Chyna doesnt

Kong vs Chyna in a "carpet on a pole" match. First one of these collossal dykes to climb the pole and grab to carpet and munch on it, wins!

Seriously, though, Kong will pick her teeth with Chyna. Joanie Laurer is just a bit overrated because of her venture with the IC Title, but her entire career was predicated on the men she was with. Kong is, as her name implies, AWESOME. She's a killer SHW woman. She sqaushes Chyna.

Kong's my favourite to win this entire tournament, so I doubt she'll be stopped in the first round. China is, as has been stated, damn overrated due to her IC title reign, her position in DX, etc. etc. That being said, won't the people who overrate her vote for her? Judging by the replies so far, probably not.

She'd put up a fight but as we've seen - in TNA, at the very least - Kong is a monster who's near impossible to stop. She's also 100% more versatile. Kong should win this pretty easily.

Awesome Kong vs Chyna on paper looks great. But like everyone already said, Chyna is very overrated. Kong has the strength and wrestling ablity to go very far in this tournament to where Chyna had one good feud with Jericho and 2 nothing Women's Title runs. Kong should win this match-up easily and move on to the 2nd round.

it's going to be a power based match with two big strong girls taking each other on. the difference is, kong is able to change her style if she needs and is able to go up top and hit the high impact moves which could tip it in her favour.

and as far as chyna's career goes, association with HHH and one of the most over stables in history, and she managed to win the title from a departing jeff jarrett due to a lack of credible challenger. as soon as jericho was free, he took it from her.

kong's one of the favourites for this tournament and i don't see chyna toppling her.

Yeah Kong completely owns Chyna in this match. I went searching for some Chyna matches on youtube to refresh the old memory and came across the good housekeeping match which i never saw but for some reason thought it was good without actually seeing it. Anyway long story short, it was crap, and JJ controlled the match right until 8 secs from the end and she came out of the match not looking strong at all IMO. Not taking anything away from her historic reign but she was pretty crap in the ring.

Anyway back on topic, while i have only heard of Kong for about a year I have taken great delight in showing quite a few of her matches to the housemates and friends in showing them that there are some female wrestlers out there that would totally kick their asses.

Yeah, i dont really see Chyna winning this, Kong will dominate and this will last about 8 minutes with a backfist-powerbomb combo

KOng wins. Chyna was overrated all the time. She was a powerful women, but like IC25 said, it was more about who she was with then what she has done. Kong is badass right now, and in Japan. Kong owns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back