Razor Ramon vs. Koloff

• The Bad Guy

• The Bear

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following match takes place in the TNA region in the six sided ring, From Orlando, Fl.

#9. Scott Hall
scott-hall.jpg

vs.

#56 "The Russian Bear" Ivan Koloff
ivan_koloff2.jpg

If this were Nikita, this would be Hall getting squashed. That beign said, Hall is in for a war here. Koloff is a forgotten WWF Champion that put down Sammartino to end his legendary run. It was said that in New York when Bruno lost you could hear a pin drop. Koloff was handed the belt and left to complete silence. That is saying something. Sure it was all for Bruno, but it was Koloff that was given that position. Hall has never actually done anything in his career of note other than fuck up one thing after another. I'm going with the Russian here, even thoguh he'll never win this in a million years.

I think Scott Hall is underrated as a wrestler because people focus on his issues. That being said, his issues stopped him being trusted with a world championship. Razor Ramon was great, and nWo Hall better, but he squandered his chance to be the main man.

Unlike Koloff, who beat Sammartino to end his reign. The gravitas of that cannot be underestimated. Koloff would beat Hall, outmuscling him and making up for their height differential.

Hall was a big success at a midcard level, but so was Koloff in the NWA, and he was in the main event a lot more often than Hall ever was. Koloff wins a tough encounter with the bear hug.

Hall should win, his work in nWo was awesome. If only this was ECW I could have him winnning with the tazer gun, but I guess it's gonna be the Razor's Edge instead.

Hall should win, but this is TNA so who knows if he'll even show up, let alone be sober enough to get through the match, and TBH I know absolutely nothing about the other guy, so I'll be holding off judgment until a read a few more good posts on this one

I'm going with Scott Hall. His best wrestling was in AWA, and his biggest achievements came in WCW. But, he was also pretty damn good in WWE. He's slow, but he has enough power to match up with Koloff. It'll be a brawl, and the ring will make no difference, but Hall wins.

This should be a brawl. Both men will beat the living piss out of each other. And the longer it goes it favors Hall. That in its own right is baffling. Koloff wares down quicker and Hall manages to get the win in a major slobberknocker.

I'm going with Scott Hall here. Koloff, like Greg Valentine, would not be able to get acclimated to the six-sided ring, as he was as old school as they get. Although I must say that, after recently watching some weekly programming from WCW's territory days, I was extremely impressed with Koloff's success at playing an uber-heel from The Kremlin. But, I'm basing my pick purely on in-ring work.

Pick: Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back