TNA On Thanksgiving LD

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Besides giving thanks for Velvet's ass, here's a sneak preview of what's on tap:

A "Holiday Classic" tournament will take place, with the winner receiving a title shot in their division (Heavyweight, Tag Team or X Divisions). The tournament matches are:

Bobby Lashley vs. Abyss

Suicide vs. Desmond Wolfe

Kurt Angle vs. D'Angelo Dinero

Robert Roode vs. Homicide

Plus, there will be a Knockouts Battle Royal, with the winner getting a shot at the Knockouts Championship at Final Resolution:

Alissa Flash vs. Traci Brooks vs. Daffney vs. Hamada vs. The Beautiful People vs. Tara vs. Taylor vs. Sarita

Notice the absence of Awesome Kong :scratchchin:

I love the singles matches announced, and think the KO Battle Royal will be decent viewing. I'd like to know how the fill the rest of the 2 hours...I'll be at work, so will be posting here on a limited basis, but I didn't think tonight would be a great LD anyway.

Where's my fucking turkey bowl? I like traditions in wrestling, and it's a shame to see that one come to an end.

Anyway, an eight man tournament with Kurt Angle and Desmond Wolfe in it sounds like a pretty good time to me. Wrestling heavy show I'm guessing, should be worth a watch.

As an amusing aside, TNA posted some odds on their website for the tournament winner.

TNA said:
Kurt Angle (2 to 1)
D'Angelo Dinero (10 to 1)
Suicide (10 to 1)
Desmond Wolfe (5 to 1)
Robert Roode (7 to 1)
Homicide (10 to 1)
Abyss (5 to 1)
Bobby Lashley (3 to 1)

An amusing touch I thought.

I pulled the notes right off the site, missed the odds...Damn. Thanks for posting them though.

Anyway, an eight man tournament with Kurt Angle and Desmond Wolfe in it sounds like a pretty good time to me. Wrestling heavy show I'm guessing, should be worth a watch.

I'd take the safe bet, and guess they'd be in the finals, but I'd like to see Roode get through. I don't think Abyss will get out of the first round...

I don't think that they're giving us Angle/Wolfe till the PPV. I was assuming that this was a one night tournament, thought I could be wrong.

If I'm not then I'll place my money on Desmond costing Angle his match against... presumably Abyss or Lashley; keeping the heat on those two for another outing.

Lashley will fall in the face of a Big Bad Booty Daddy run in, and Abyss will be taken out by Raven/Richards. Hopefully we get a few matches that end clean.

Hopefully we get a few matches that end clean.

Abyss' match won't, but I think we'll get clean finishes for Steiner and Lashley in the first round, with a double DQ in the 2nd Rd between them.

I don't think they'd do Angle v Wolfe again before the PPV, but I wouldn't bve surprised. Maybe it will be a shock, and we'll get Roode v. Suicide or something.

WHAT!? No Turkey Bowl!? What The Hell!?

Anyway, looking forward to tonights Impact.

Who's to say they don't make this a Turkey Bowl? And, do we really think seeing any of those guys in a Turkey Suit would help them?

They should stick Hector Guerrero in the turkey suit. Oh, the irony.

Hey wait a minute. What about the Global Championship? Give it some love.

They should stick Hector Guerrero in the turkey suit. Oh, the irony.

Hey wait a minute. What about the Global Championship? Give it some love.

The only one who would fit the bill is Homicide, and there's no upcoming matches taking place off of American soil. I'm sure EY will have a promo about it at some point tonight.

The KO Battle Royal has me intrigued...No sign of Kong, so I'm guessing she either has a match with ODB already, or she'll come in and clean house midway through.

I'd love to see Alissa win, but I'd say Hamada would be the favorite, with Traci taking Alissa out.

And, do we really think seeing any of those guys in a Turkey Suit would help them?
Yes. One of the people to wear the Turkey Suit is our current Heavyweight Champion and the other one went on to win the X-Division Championship for the first time shortly after the supposed "dishonor."

Someone should get the Turkey Suit rub this year, damn it.

Yes. One of the people to wear the Turkey Suit is our current Heavyweight Champion and the other one went on to win the X-Division Championship for the first time shortly after the supposed "dishonor."

Someone should get the Turkey Suit rub this year, damn it.

How awesome would Abyss in a Turkey Suit be?

Fucking horrible?

Right now, it would be horrible, but still funny to look at.

6 months ago, when he was a walking, talking, shell of his former self, smiling and talking and clapping like a 3 year old...It would have been hysterical.

Pissed at the lack of Turkey Bowl. I think Roode may win the tourney, just my guess

Pissed at the lack of Turkey Bowl. I think Roode may win the tourney, just my guess

I'm hoping so. We already have stuff in place for the TNA Title, so I see no point in one of the main eventers winning.

Robert Roode winning would set up the match for Final Resolution.

Seriously, she was in a black and looked so bangable and just damn pretty.

She''s one of my favorites, along with Natalya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back