TNA Not in Orlando?

wrestlemaniac

Getting Noticed By Management
So, I go to shoptna.com from time to time. I buy a couple things here and there. For the month of january TNA didn't have a VIP Package up...I wondered why. I just went to the site again, I saw a against all odds package. Out of curiosity I clicked on it. They have the usual meet and greet, guaranteed seating at tapings and stuff. The part that caught my eye was the part that said that those will be the only 2 tapings for the month of feb held in orlando (that being monday and tuesday) so what the hell does that mean? is tna giving us taped impacts from another city or state or what? I knew it was a rumor but I haven't heard anything really concrete. what y'all think this mean or am I taking that word ( only) too seriously?

You never know with TNA. I know there was a rumor about it and I read that Bischoff and Hogan were against it because they didn't think they were ready. I think they should move out but if they do then they are going to have to do some advertising. They need more comercials and billboards, maybe even appear on late night talk shows so they can promote TNA as a top pro wrestling company. I wander if they move out of the Impact Zone if they will charge admission since the ones in Orlando are free.

If TNA wants to be relevant in the world of wrestling they have to travel. WCW traveled. ECW traveled some. ROH travels.

Traveling makes them more relevant and more noticeable.

They should at least travel for the PPV and the preceding impact. It would be great to have a live Impact a couple of nights before the PPV from a City close to the PPV. You know like an Impact from Charlotte and the PPV from Raleigh. Or Atlanta and Greeneville. I think they should stay in the Southeast until they get a little more of a following.

You never know with TNA. I know there was a rumor about it and I read that Bischoff and Hogan were against it because they didn't think they were ready. I think they should move out but if they do then they are going to have to do some advertising. They need more comercials and billboards, maybe even appear on late night talk shows so they can promote TNA as a top pro wrestling company. I wander if they move out of the Impact Zone if they will charge admission since the ones in Orlando are free.

That reports false. Bischoff has been one of the most vocal persons in TNA about getting out of the impact zone. What makes a wrestling moment is the crowd and the Impact zone crowd just ruins moment after moment after moment for me. For example: Tonight during the Anderson/Hardy match they did the "Yay!" "Boo!" when Hardy and Anderson were exchanging blows.. It was fucking dumb and almost killed what should have been a epic moment. I wish they could leave tomorrow and I hope that they do soon. I love watching TNA with a real crowd like BFG and Lockdown had. Makes them look so much more "big time".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back