• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA Loves Eastern PA. Here's The Proof. (Dudleys v. Nastys)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
The Dudleys Team 3D made their name in a little bingo hall in Philly. The Nasty Boys hail from Allentown. They both work as straight forward brawlers, who the crowd loves to hate.

So what happens when Hogan arrives? He brings in his buddies (Knobbs/Saggs), and they instantly attack Team 3D. Somehow, they out-hardcored the boys from Philly, but like many others agree, this can all end with everyone smiling if we just get a flaming table involved.

First of all, I think it's a travesty that the Nasty Boys are given any sort spotlight what so ever. I thought they would be brought in as Hogan's lackeys, but then again that would make Hogan's arrival look foolish. This is just absurd in every way possible. Hogan needs to leave his frat boy days behind him.

Maybe TNA does love Eastern PA. This, and the fact that Knobbs and Saggs are buddies of Hogan, is the only way I can see them being brought into TNA. I think Team 3D means more to tag team wrestling, but for some reason The Nasty Boys pop up every now and then.

fuck nastys they suck so bad bringing them was such complete waste of money i wouldnt pay shit for them , i hope they will make losers must leave tna match and the nastys would be gone forever

The Nasty Boys are most likely shit in the ring. Where were they for the past 15 years? I think it's horrible that they are getting more screen time than younger, more entertaining guys like Hernandez and Morgan.

But, Team 3D saved it. The way Bubba. Or Devon. I don't know, I can't tell the difference. I'm just going to pull a card from the subliminally racist part of my brain and say the redneck one is Bubba and the black one is Devon. Anyways, the way Bubba came down with the axe and shoved Lethal and Creed out of the way like shit was awesome. I loved how they didn't care if they hurt someone with the axe, they just came in, cut their promo, and busted down the door. Hopefully, Russo exhibits his crash booking and makes this a hardcore match 5 seconds before it starts. Why? Because Team 3D, flaming tables, and two fat hasbeens can make anything entertaining.

I would like to say that this could make for a good feud, but the nasty boys dont look like they could hang in a violent Hardcore match, maybe 10 or so years ago but not now. team 3d i have no doubt could carry a decent match and put the nasty boys over, but my question is this, "WHY!"

this is just a theory, but due to limited operating capital, the nastys probably said they would work cheap just to get into some decent promotion, and knowing Hogan, he probably feels he owes them something for all the years they have been friends.

in closing, a nasty boys vs team 3d feud will not last long. just long enough to get TNA established as a viable contender for big bucks vince and the E

What's funny, it that it seems like they are trying to push the Nasty's and Sean Morley as faces and Daniels and Team 3D as heels. However, the fan's aren't buying it. Even though Team 3D were heels against Morgan/Hernandez, you bring in the Nasty Boys and instantly, Team 3D are faces again with one line:

"Where the Hell Have the Nasty Boys been for 10 Years?"

Why I think it's significant, is that it shows the loyalty and knowledge of the TNA fan. They are not that gullible. While stars like Hogan, Flair, Bischoff and the nWo are appreciated by the fans, you can't throw guys out there who are perceived to only be there because they are Hogan's friends and expect the TNA fan to cheer for the against established TNA guys, like Daniels and Team 3D.

I saw The Nasty Boys in a show during the summer or early fall, I forget, in Chicago. They wrestled Valentine and Beefcake on the card in the main event. After the match was over I was convinced the best worker of the match was Beefcake and he was brutal. I hope they are done quick. Waste of precious TV time. IMO. Also on the card was LAcey Von Erich. She actually made The Nasty Boys looks like Angle and Benoit.

Nasty Boys are what a lot of you guys probably have not seen. They were the original dirty, grimmy, and ruthless tag team in the late 80's/early 90's. If it was not for the Nasty Boys then team like Dudley Boys and Public Enemy would never been in the main stream.

Nasty Boys vs Team 3D is a good thing. It what should of happen 10 years ago, but due to WWE/WCW wars and the buyout it never happen.

Nasty Boys are what a lot of you guys probably have not seen. They were the original dirty, grimmy, and ruthless tag team in the late 80's/early 90's. If it was not for the Nasty Boys then team like Dudley Boys and Public Enemy would never been in the main stream.

Nasty Boys vs Team 3D is a good thing. It what should of happen 10 years ago, but due to WWE/WCW wars and the buyout it never happen.

I agree with you. I'm an old-school wrestling fan that got back into watching it, TNA that is, b/c of guys like HH, Flair, the NWO goons, and yes, the Nasty Boys. I've never been into all that technical wrestling stuff, I like the show these grimy cats put on. I thought it was hilarious to see the Dudley's smash down that door with an ax just to get the piss beat out of them by Knobbs & Saggs. Welcome to Nastyville, :lmao:

The Nastys vs the Dudleys is a dream match. I don't know why people hate the Nastys and love the Dudleys. They are the same freaking thing. Both from PA, both teams consist of two fat brawlers,both teams look like they live in the bar, and all four guys are the shit on the mic. That's why the Nastys are feuding with the Dudleys, so we can see four out of shape goons beat the crap out of each other in what is sure to devolve into a potato fest. I can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back