Who wins?

• Band

• 3D

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gd

Plump, Juicy User
Who says TNA doesn't push young stars? This is the Band without Nash here as he's involved in another epic encounter on the PPV, so they're stuck with only the two most charismatic guys in wrestling today, especially Scott Hall. Who cares if he's a fat alcoholic, he's been great so far. And Team 3D, they're still fat and obnoxious, but the crowd sure does love them. And they can use tables!

Not sure what the point of this really is here, I guess to use some big names to draw in some casual/old school fans. Probably will be a shit match, hopefully there's at least a gallon or 2 of blood involved to make it bearable. I guess the Band will win, cause they're just that damn good.

A random pointless filler match between two teams past their prime.... oh but wait, it's not just ANY random pointless filler match between two teams past their prime.... it's a random pointless filler STEEL CAGE match between two teams past their prime on a PPV event where EVERY match is a steel cage match.

If the long sarcastic sentence above didn't clue you in, that match will most likely be the match where I go to the fridge for a snack and water. I'm not looking forward to it. Neither team has anything to gain from it, it's only there so these guys could get onto the card. I'm expecting nothing more than possibly a few cool table spots in an otherwise boring filler match. Seriously, neither team gains anything from winning this match.... I'll give my predicted win to 3D though because they can do more in the ring and a loss to the Band at this point would hurt their credibility.... Not that a loss in this match is really going to hurt either team anyway.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Team 3D will defeat The Band.

I don't really care about this match. Mostly because of Team 3D. The Band have been pretty good so far except for the fact they have that fat cunt Bubba The Love Sponge with them. I'm actually suprise TNA didn't add some sort of shitty gimmick to this match like the losing team must either go on a diet or to an AA meeting or some shit. The match will be shit with both teams being Knackered after about 5 minutes.

As for the winner I see The Band winning because they're better than Team 3D at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back