TNA LD for 08/19/10

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Now, is that Fortune, or misFortune?
TNA "iMPACT!" and ReAction
Live Discussion for 08/19/10

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TNA_Impact_Logo.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2acc95c7f6cdfc7af285b1c747c52cfd_XL.jpg

What will be the fallout from the brutal attack by Ric Flair's "Fortune"
on the Hardcore Originals this past week? Will all hell break loose in TNA Wrestling?
Sources tell us Fourtune plan to speak out about their attack on the broadcast!

There will be a major update on the condition of TNA World Heavyweight Champion
Rob Van Dam following the horrific injuries he suffered at the hands of Abyss

In a rematch, new Knockouts Champion Angelina Love will defend the gold
against former titleholder Madison Rayne!

[YOUTUBE]TtGTeTeuvjs[/YOUTUBE]

All this and much more on Thursday's two-hour TNA "iMPACT!" on Spike at 9/8c
as the road to "No Surrender" begins!

THis is an important show for TNA as they entered a new phase of their mega angle last week. I have a bad feeling about this angle as a whole, but we'll see where it goes starting tonight.

THis is an important show for TNA as they entered a new phase of their mega angle last week. I have a bad feeling about this angle as a whole, but we'll see where it goes starting tonight.

Not to sound like a jackass KB, but do you like TNA? You always tune in for iMPACT and stuff but you always sound so reluctant to watch the product.

I like TNA, but they get in their way far too often. Bischoff and Russo don't get that a lot of the times, huge intellectual angles that are very intricately designed do not work because if you don't see every show and get every detail of it they make next to no sense. The company could be very good but they're happy with barely getting 1.2s every week and bringing in guys that haven't been close to relevant ever for the most part, thinking it means something. They're so obsessed with trying to get this one big idea that will bring them to WWE's level that they can't just go out there and put on a good wrestling show. It's very frustrating which is why I complain so often.

Bischoff and Russo don't get that a lot of the times, huge intellectual angles that are very intricately designed do not work because if you don't see every show and get every detail of it they make next to no sense.
Wouldn't TNA first have to book intellectual angles for us to really judge this statement?

Also, since when does TNA make sense to the people who watch it every week?

TNA can make sense at times, but take for instance the whole Fourtune (you know the team that holds up four fingers and has like 6 members) thing where it's possible that the comments from TNA guys on the internet and in papers were works. How many people do you think heard about them or watched because of them? My guess is not many but Bischoff and Russo think that's enough to make an angle cool. They fail to get that sometimes, the answer to your problems is going out there and have a good wrestling match.

So....what will the crowd chant tonight???

I'm guessing and hoping it'll be "TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF!" *clap**clap**clapclapclap* :rolleyes:

TNA can make sense at times, but take for instance the whole Fourtune (you know the team that holds up four fingers and has like 6 members) thing where it's possible that the comments from TNA guys on the internet and in papers were works. How many people do you think heard about them or watched because of them? My guess is not many but Bischoff and Russo think that's enough to make an angle cool. They fail to get that sometimes, the answer to your problems is going out there and have a good wrestling match.
Evidently not, as Dixie claims their minute-to-minute ratings show people favor talking.

Who am I to question the conclusions her and those experienced industry leaders draw from that?

That sums up another TNA issue pretty well: short sightedness. Everything is about right now and not about long term anything. The one thing that is long term is this mega angle, which is what started this series of rants. What if the big angle doesn't work? If you put everything you've got in one angle and the angle bombs, you've got nothing left and it shows badly.

You know what'd be awesome? If when Tenay said "30 minutes ago" they walked by one of those single-day calenders that said Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back