• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA Impact Wrestling (8/22) - Daniels v. Joseph Park v. Jay Bradley v. Hernadez

Who wins?

• Daniels

• Jay Bradley

• Hernadez

• Joseph Park

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mr. Book This Section

Getting Noticed By Management
Hey guys. Choxy here ok so last night on TNA's epic show, Hardcore Justice, it was announced that a fatal four way street fight would take place as Daniels v. Joseph Park v. Jay Bradley v. Hernadez. Now incase you missed it last night both Kazarian and Bobby Roode of the Ego faction won 20 points each just as I predicted. Now, I am predicting that Daniels will win this making it 3-0. What do you guys think? Who wins?

I avoid reading spoilers like The Plague. In my opinion, it can only make it easier to enjoy the shows. There are rare occasions in which some major happening takes place on a taped show that gets covered & talked about in different stories that you can't help but read about them. For instance, when Christian dropped the WHC to Randy Orton at he SD! tapings two days after beating Alberto Del Rio for it in a ladder match at Extreme Rules in 2011, it seemed that every other story link on any site you went to had it listed that the title had changed hands and who it'd changed hands to. Even if you didn't click on the link to read it, the info presented was enough to spoil what happened. I somehow doubt the happenings of this match will make such headlines, so you're safe as long as you blatantly avoid the spoilers links.

As for this match, I can't say that I care about it one shred. It's Daniels vs. three nobodies who not only have zero chance of winning the BFG Series, but don't really have any business being in the tournament in the first place. As Daniels is part of the recently formed EGO faction consisting of himself, Kazarian & Bobby Roode, he's obviously going to be the favorite. EGO members Kazarian & Bobby Roode won their BFG Series matches Thursday, which were a ladder & tables match with four competitors each, and earned 20 points. I didn't really see the announcement, only heard about it later. I'm guessing that this match is also worth 20 points? Fatal fourway matches, like triple threat matches, are no DQ, or every one that I can remember watching has been, but there's no special gimmick like a ladder, tables, steel cage or whatever. So I don't know how the point system is for this one.

Logic says that Daniels should win this match as he's the only remotely viable threat. Jay Bradley has 0 points and seems to have only been put in the tournament just so TNA would have a jobber. Hernandez is...well he's Hernandez. Has a lot of tag team success but nothing as a singles guy and also just seems there for the purpose of giving bigger names a win. Joseph Park is TNA's is, generally speaking, TNA's lovable & endearing babyface comedy jobber. Just because Daniels is the logical choice doesn't mean he'll win. Given that he's in there against 3 nobodies, however, it seems all the more likely he won't win.

Daniels currently sits at 23 points. So a 20 point win would, I believe, propel him into first place. If it's a standard match, he could come out with either 30 or 33, which would be good enough for 2nd, at least I think.

Bradley winning would be an upset and, again, if this bout is worth 20 points like the ones on last Thursday's show, Bradley winning would put him very much in the thick of things as he's currently at 0. If it's just your standard 7 & 10 for a pin or submission, the most he can come out with is 10. He's not a submission guy, so the most he'd get would be 7.

Hernandez is someone that's also just there to give wins to bigger stars. He's currently at 7 and a 20 point win would put him in the top 3 or 4. Using the standard point system, I think the most he'd come out with is 7 for a total of 14, still suckin' hind tit.

Joseph Park is at -10 last I heard. If the match is worth 20, then a win would put him at 10 points. If it's a standard BFG Series match, then the most he could come out with is 0.

The more I look on it and think, the more unlikely it seems that this match is going to be worth 20 points. Like I said, aside from Daniels, the other guy are nobodies and such special circumstances aren't put into matches made up of mostly nobodies. As a result, Daniels is the only one who would really benefit from winning. However, I'm going with Joseph Park for the win. This strikes me as one of those matches in which the booking makes no sense, due mostly to the presence of Park himself. Maybe TNA creative likes the novelty of Parks winning but still being at negative points or right at 0. I hope I'm wrong about it and TNA makes the smart choice and gives the match to Daniels.

Jay Bradley needs to win something or any shred of credibility they want for him is gone.
Look for Boody Roode or Kazarian to get the win for Daniels tho to make it a three way for the new Immortal.

I fail to see why Jospeh Parks is even in there he's just completely wasting talent space as is the cahracter, if they need to trim the fat, Joseph needs to leave and at the very least bring back Abyss..

The tournament always needs guys who get beat since competitors only compete against one another and not against others on the roster. This is the same reason Park (no 's') is in the tournament, or why guys like this (Robbie E) have been in it in the past. I have no real issue with any of them.

Bradley can establish credibility after the fact. It's done all the time through a losing streak. Guy can come out, complain, cry foul, etc. and then eventually turn it around. Hell, you're staring one of the best and most current examples in the face in Bobby Roode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back