TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 12.02.10

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Your Duties Here Are Over?
TNA "iMPACT!" and ReAction
Live Discussion for 12/02/10

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TNA_Impact_Logo.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

impact2night.jpg

Dixie Carter is back in TNA Wrestling - what will be the fallout in Immortal after her
court order against Hulk Hogan? Tune in and find out on Thursday!

"The Blueprint" Matt Morgan will announce his special referee for the World Title match
against Jeff Hardy this Sunday at Final Resolution. Cue mic drop from ceiling in 3...2...1...

Will Brother Devon answer Brother Ray's challenge to face him in the iMPACT Zone this
Thursday? Are the former Team 3D members about to go to war? Will anyone care?

impactprev1a.jpg

In a non-title four-way match, it will be TNA World Tag Team Champions The Motor City Machine Guns
vs. Beer Money vs. Generation Me vs. Ink Inc. High spot, comin' up!

impactprevc.jpg

In a non-title 3-Way Knockouts match, it will be champion Madison Rayne vs.
Angelina Love vs. Sarita. Oh, and the winds of Winter are blowing.

impactprev2a.jpg

Plus, The Pope and Samoa Joe team up to take on Jeff Jarrett and Abyss

Plus more in Sunday's huge "Final Resolution" Pay-Per-View event from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida

[YOUTUBE]tv1ZUpNYVDQ[/YOUTUBE]

Then, stay tuned after iMPACT for an all-new edition of ReACTION - TNA Wrestling's
docu-style aftermath from iMPACT featuring your favorite Superstars! It's 3 hours of
Total Nonstop Action every Thursday night exclusively on SpikeTV! Can't watch it
Thursday? Make sure to set your DVR to record all 3 hours!

I hope to see more of my favorite Thursday night docu-style footage that's zoomed way too close. Bischoff and his Hollywood-types are fucking visionaries and that camera work is the only reason I tune in.

Well at least tonight's show has 6 matches, and not one of them is a gimmick match or an MMA match.

* Ink Inc. vs. Beer Money vs. Generation Me vs. The Motor City Machine Guns
* Douglas Williams vs. Kazarian
* Sarita vs. Madison Rayne vs. Angelina Love
* Matt Morgan vs. Rhino
* Jay Lethal vs. Robbie E.
* Samoa Joe and "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero vs. Abyss and Jeff Jarrett

I may just watch tonight as due to the heavy snow in Ireland i have no school tomorrow.

I'm not a megamark, nor a mark for that matter, but I'm usually here. I won't be tonight though as the Territorial Cup is on and I am a proud alum of the University of Arizona. Hope you guys have fun and BEAR DOWN!

EDIT: In case you are wondering, I did go to UF for the first half of my college career and grew up a Gator fan, thus the sig. I then transferred to U of A and finished my studies there. Thus, I am a fan of both until the day they play each other. Then, my world explodes!

Flair's face was beet red and looked like it was about to explode. Good to see that he was fine the whole time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back