TNA iMPACT! LD for 04.28.11

Tiger Chaos Theory

You ain't drawin' shit!
Where's My Title Shot!?
TNA "iMPACT!"
Live Discussion for 04/28/11

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TNA_Impact_Logo.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

b7a77b0ac0ab4caaefed02b0d5faa241_L.jpg

Will Mr. Anderson finally get his title shot one-on-one in the ring with TNA World Champion Sting?

dd4a14cb5a462a5e4aa2d0280c1c4c76_L.jpg

Who is Kurt Angle's mistress?

Karen Jarrett is in search of the woman behind Kurt Angle and his acts of revenge.

Who at the network is the match maker?

[YOUTUBE]78c1p2tJaac[/YOUTUBE]

Plus, the road continues to the May "Sacrifice" Pay-Per-View event!

Can't watch iMPACT! on Thursday? Make sure to set your DVR to record it!

First TNA in my new house. I'll try to be around.

Congrats! I might actually be around for the first hour or so myself, but as usual, if things get too whiney and annoying, I'll bail so I don't have to waste my time watching a show that I like defending why I like it to people who don't. :D

Time for more TNA "fans" to run away because people have issues with their product that they can't defend. Typical.

It did do one thing: it showed anyone with common sense that they shouldn't listen to birthers. Anyone that actually thinks for themselves instead of having FOX News telling them how to think now has no logical reason to doubt it.

Yeah, I'm not running away because I can't defend an opinion I have on something I enjoy, MSN just goes faster and looks better then scrolling through these boards.

Conversely, good on Obama for dignifying the birthers with a response. Because that fixed everything.

Sweet damn, that was a brilliant retort.

It did do one thing: it showed anyone with common sense that they shouldn't listen to birthers. Anyone that actually thinks for themselves instead of having FOX News telling them how to think now has no logical reason to doubt it.
Yeah. Because there was plenty of logic behind doubting it before.

Yeah. Because there was plenty of logic behind doubting it before.

Of course there wasn't, because the crazy people wouldn't listen to logic. On TNA, Joe was kidnapped by ninjas on national TV and no one called the cops, no one went and looked for him, no one even mentioend it while he was gone or when he was back. This was deemed fine. Bit different than this, but just as illogical.

No. Joe's kidnapping was deemed to be profoundly silly. At no point have I ever witnessed anybody claim anything to the contrary. Must like where your president was born however; it is also something 'not worth giving a shit about'.

No. Joe's kidnapping was deemed to be profoundly silly. At no point have I ever witnessed anybody claim anything to the contrary. Must like where your president was born however; it is also something 'not worth giving a shit about'.

Actually I'd argue the Joe thing was stupider. It was that bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back