TNA iMPACT! LD for 04.14.11

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Can't Trust Anyone...
TNA "iMPACT!"
Live Discussion for 04/14/11

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TNA_Impact_Logo.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

b98f6f9001c8ec24f716437d68f9cb59_L.jpg

Rob Van Dam gets an offer from Hulk Hogan that he can’t refuse... or will he?*

Plus, how will Hogan react to what Mr. Anderson did?

Will Hogan get revenge on Anderson just days before Lockdown?

TNA World Heavyweight Champion Sting will be on the broadcast as he prepares for Sunday's huge main
event vs. Mr. Anderson and Rob Van Dam.

Jeff Jarrett finds himself face-to-face with Kurt Angle. Does Jeff and Karen’s fairy tale wedding
have an unhappy ending?

[YOUTUBE]TYYP2dSWJCc[/YOUTUBE]

Tune in for footage, results, updates and much more, plus news on the upcoming
Lockdown steel cage Pay-Per-View from Cincinnati, Ohio.

[YOUTUBE]zK7ZBfTRsOg[/YOUTUBE]

Can't watch iMPACT! on Thursday? Make sure to set your DVR to record it!

I won't be here but I will be present for Lockdown hopefully. I'm trying to get back into TNA.

Careful now, you don't want to start any crazy talk.

Oh well, at least it is nice to know that our beloved TNA moderator won't be distracted from TNA LD's by NHL hockey for much longer. Because his team will be on the links by iMPACT next week.

:)

Know how I know this post is meaningless? You called me beloved. All credibility out the window, right there. :lmao:

Gonna hang out for a bit here without a Rangers game tonight for the first time in weeks.

Fair warning, though. Too much of the anti-TNA brigade will force me to go watch alone again. :)

I have nothing better to do, so I'm going to participate in the LD tonight. I'm going to try to remain as positive as possible. The last time I watched TNA about 3 weeks ago... I didn't think the show was that bad actually.

You have to give it to Hogan... it's so easy to hate him when he heels it up, even if he's feuding with someone I can't stand like Mr. Anderson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back