TNA HOUSE SHOW FAN REPORT

wrestlemaniac

Getting Noticed By Management
Fans were split with mostly all matches, first match was doug williams vs kaz...good match here, crowd was split, at first all you heard were usa chants but as match went on you started hearin half lets go kaz chants with the other half doin the lets go doug chants. Doug williams won. second match was the knockouts. madison vs hamada. Again crowd was split but it looked like the better portion were going for madison here. madison won here...very sexy with her head ringram finish. bear money vs guns....bear money took this one..or was it mcmg...cant remember but beer money was so over with the houston fans. after that was intermission for about 20 minutes...mcmg were out signing autographs and taking pics with fans. after intermission jarrett did a promo about texas and how houston seems to be the greatest wrestling city in tc which got a loud pop. next was angle vs anderson which most of the crowd went for anderson but seemed to be entertained by the wrestling. I started the let's go asshole chants. angle won this one. next up was joe vs wolfe, crowd wasn't as split but you still had a few cheering for desmond, joe gave wolf some hard chops...finished the match off with a muscle buster. main event was aj vs rvd with rvd winning with a 5 star frog splash....god match here. at beginning of match aj got out of the ring and in response to aj sucks chants he said something like houston fans suck which got him good amount of heat. After the match, jb said that for 20 dollars anyone and there group could take a pic w rvd in the ring. At this point all the other wrestlers were signing programs...i missed aj, doug, sabin, and beer money. as madisin rayne was leaving i just got there in time to get my program signed before dhe left. she gave me a look at what seemed to be 30 seconds...i think she was playing the heel part but i got her to sign my program. hamada signed mine. mr anderson signed min but i must say he stuck around a while and signed more than a handful. I just missed desmonde and joe didnt even come out to sign. some people waited to get rvd to sign programs without the piv but some asshole was telling people to leave so out of the people who didnt get the pic in the ring...3 got thier program signed by rvd. Before the show, angle was signing programs and after was jarrett. I managed to ask jarrett if they were coming back for a ppv and the response was, wait and see....anything can happen. All in all, great experience

Just fyi, MCMG beat Bear Money.

Crowd wasn't split on my side for the Wolfe/Joe match. Everyone I heard was chanting "Fuckem up Joe, Fuckem up".

Everything else seems about correct.

Just fyi, MCMG beat Bear Money.

Crowd wasn't split on my side for the Wolfe/Joe match. Everyone I heard was chanting "Fuckem up Joe, Fuckem up".

Everything else seems about correct.

well there you go lol, my side was split with ppl on my left goin for joe and ppl on my right mixed mostly going for desmond...then a big muscle buster chant broke out

I enjoyed the show, and it was my first tna live event. Got autographs and pictures with Desmond, Angle, JJ, MCMG, Kaz, Doug Williams, and Madison. I hope that TNA comes back to Houston soon for a ppv. Funny note, AJ made a hilarious heel comment to this fat guy sitting next to me. "Real mature fat boy", def. got some laughs out of our section.

My first TNA live show as well. I heard they were fan friendly, but had no idea. Got my pic with Angle that i will treasure my entire life. Got too many autographs but was outta money for the RVD pic. Did anyone else jump on the Jeff Hardy/4 DVD deal for $20?! Good DVD's too. Hope they come back soon. All matches were better than expected. Was Anderson/Angle too short? Joe was super over in Section 102. So was Angle and MCMG. But i think i had smarks around me so we showed everybody love.

TNA Live Grade: A+ Great matches and hella fan friendly! If you get a chance to catch a show, by all means DO IT!

The TNA or WWE fan reports from house shows or PPV's you attend should be relegated to the Spam section. Further discussion's nearly impossible on describing thoughts and comments on a particular house show.

And Boom goes the Dynamite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back