TNA Hartford, Round 2, Match 2: #13 Tom Billington vs. #20 Dustin Rhodes

Dynamite vs. Dustin

• Dynamite Kid

• Goldustin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following match takes place int he TNA Region, inside of the six sided ring, from Hartford, CT.

#13. The Dynamite Kid Tom Billington
dynamite.jpg

vs.

#20. Dustin Rhodes
goldust.JPG

Have to go with Dynamite here but it's a great match. Rhodes is an interesting case. While far more interesting as Goldust, he's a better worker as Dustin. However, I think overall he's better as Goldust, which is someone that Dynamite could beat. Billington was a lesser known Benoit, and that's enough to take out Runnels.

Ooh great match here. Dustin is actually a superb wrestler. He didn't really get to show that as Goldust, but he really is. Dynamite was also good. I like watching his matches still, and as Klunder said he was a lesser known Benoit. I'll give the edge to Dynamite in a great match, but my vote can still be swayed.

Dynamite kid was awesome, and is by far the best British wrestler to watch ever. Golddust is alright, but I don't think his weirdness could freak out Billington enough to nullify his excellent technical abilities and Billingto would win in what would likely be a very entertaining match.

I'm going to be pushing Billington as far in this thing as possible. Put simply (and this won't be the last time I repeat these reasons)

Billington is quicker
Billington is stronger
Billington is tougher
Billington is a better mat wrestler

The only thing Dustin has is psychology but I still count that as 4-1 to the Dynamite Kid, who was essentially a better version of Benoit.

I like Goldust. A lot. Whether Dustin is in gimmick or not, he is a very under-rated wrestler. However, he can't, and won't, beat Dynamite.

The idea of Dynamite in the 6-sided ring, is insane. He'd have too much of an advantage, and would win in a 30-40 minute classic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back