TNA Hartford: Round 1, Match 8: #21 MVP vs. #44 Bill Eadie

MVP vs. Ax

• MVP

• Masked Superstar

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following match takes place in the TNA Region inside the six sided ring, From Hartford, CT.

#21. Montel Vontavious Porter
MVP.jpg

vs.

#44. Bill Eadie (Ax/Masked Superstar)
bill%2520eadie.jpg

MVP. Eadie wasn't much as a singles guy and since this isn't the tag tournament, he doesn't stand much of a chance. MVP's style is one that can go against anyone. Eadie has the power advantage but that's about it. MVP lands a drive by to get the win.

MVP has beaten wrestlers with more power than Eadie in Kane and has beaten a great technical wrestler in Benoit so I don't think Eadie will be a huge problem for him. MVP wins.

Bill Eadie acheived more as a singles wrestler before Demolition than either he or the other two members did afterwards. That being said, I can't see him winning this one. He never had much success in singles competition, and MVP has been quite a solid performer for a while now.

I expect that MVP would initially be a bit overpowered, but eventually he'd be able to pick up the win.

As much as I don't like him, MVP will get the win here. The 6-sided ring plays to his speed and athletic advantage. Eadie has a size and strength advantage, but not enough to make a difference.

The winner of this won't stand much of a chance against AJ Styles anyway.

MVP here. And like NSL said, neither really stand a chance against AJ in round 2. Eadie is a tag superstar with a mild singles career. MVP is capable of hanging with the big dudes, he is a good technician, and he can move around pretty good. He ends this bad boy with a drive boy and Mr. 305, will be BALLIN' on to round 2.

Damn, can't get Demolition through to the next round. oh well, they'll win the tag tourney this year. Eadie was great as the masked superstar, but I don't know if he has the athleticism to compete with MVP in a six sided ring. I just think that MVP could adapt to utilizing that ring moreso then Ax could. MVP is very good, but I don't think he's as great as what people think he is, but he has enough to win this match.

I supported Darsow in his match against The Honkey Tonk Man, but I unfortunately can't do the same for his partner here, as MVP is about 10 times more talented than The Honkey Tonk Man ever was. As has already been mentioned, Eadie was mostly known for his tag team work, whether it be as part of The Machines or as part of Demolition. I just don't think he'd fare well in singles competition, let alone in a match with someone with so much potential.

Pick: MVP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back