TNA Hartford: Round 1, Match 1: #4 Triple H vs. #61 Stan Stasiak

Triple H vs. Stasiak

• The Game

• The Man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following match takes place in the TNA Region inside of the six sided ring, from hartford, Ct.

#4. Triple H
Triple-H---HHH--C10043417.jpeg

vs.

#61. Stan "The Man" Stasiak
stasiak.jpg

I'm not going to say much. But what I will say is this: Triple H is susceptible to roll ups. Off anybody, from anywhere. Frequently off noboies.

Some food for thought there kids.

Stasiak is a former WWF Champion, yet his son, Meat, is more famous than he is. That should tell you enough about his title run. HHH has little respect for veterans not named Kowalski or Flair, so he'd destroy Stasiak fairly easily.

Stasiak is a former WWF Champion, yet his son, Meat, is more famous than he is. That should tell you enough about his title run. HHH has little respect for veterans not named Kowalski or Flair, so he'd destroy Stasiak fairly easily.

I will counter that point with a roll up. Just like Stan will do in this match. You just said Triple H has little respect for wrestlers not called Flair or Kowalski. That's good for Stan and my roll up theory. What happened when Triple H showed Shelton Benjamin a lack of respect?

I think Triple H has this one in the bag. I know Stan is a former WWF Champion, but he was simply a transitional champion. Triple H is the record holder of all all-time WWE Champion reigns. That accomplishment trumps Stasiak's. Plus, he's the Cerebral Assassin, and would probably intimidate Stasiak to no end before the match ever started. Stasiak gets in some offense, but HHH wins the the Pedigree and 1-2-3.

I think Triple H has this one in the bag. I know Stan is a former WWF Champion, but he was simply a transitional champion. Triple H is the record holder of all all-time WWE Champion reigns. That accomplishment trumps Stasiak's. Plus, he's the Cerebral Assassin, and would probably intimidate Stasiak to no end before the match ever started. Stasiak gets in some offense, but HHH wins the the Pedigree and 1-2-3.

Half of The Game's reigns were transitional. They're also fom totally different era's. If Triple H has had 13 reigns in 10 years, it's likely Stasiak would have had a couple more. If Triple H was around in the 70's you could probably get rid of about 11 or 12 of his title reigns.

It's a testiment to the talent of Stasiac that WWE felt he was good enough to beat Pedro Morales and then feud with Bruno Sammartino after losing the belt. There's also no shame in losing to Sammartino, everybody did.

Stan Stasiak's reign was as transitional as it gets, holding the title for 9 days before dropping it to Sammartino.

Triple H, has beaten just about everyone there is to beat, and Stasiak was by no means special enough to be one of the few that he couldn't go over. Triple H wins this one, in a mid length, but mostly one sided bout.

This will be a back-and forth match than most think at first glance. Triple H is great but it isn't out of the realm of possibility that Stasiak can get some offense in against him. I still believe HHH will win but it will be a close match.

Triple H's biggest test in this bracket is going to be AJ Styles. His second round match might be good, and his third round match will be a must see, but his only real threat of losing is AJ in the gimmick match. He'll overpower Stasiak, and end it with a high knee, face smash, and Pedigree.

Triple H here for sure. If I challenged anyone (not calling out the mods, promise) to name all of the WWF/E champions through history, Stan Stasiak would be the one everyone got stuck on. Although fame obviously has nothing to do with skill, with more 9 year olds knowing Jeff Hardy than Bret Hart most likely, it does have a certain effect.

The better you are the more famous you are. The more you draw then presumably the better on the stick and in the ring you are. Sure they may not have experience in the six sided ring, but even if they both adapted, Stasiak was 46 when he captured his WWF championship, and Triple H was 30 when he won his first. The age and fitness has it won for me

Who the hell is Stasiak? Please, no one take that literally, last thing I want is some noob complaining about it. But in the world of the WWE he really is a no one. I could be wrong, but I don't even think he's in the Hall of Fame. If you can't get into the WWE Hall of Fame you really are useless.

Triple H on the other hand is one of the best in the business. Love him or hate him he's trusted with the title way more than most, is always involved in interesting feuds, and is a great wrestler. A quick pedigree is all it should take.

HHH wins this one quite easily. I mean, he has the moves to whoop his ass. Look at the matches HHH has been in, compared to Stasiak. HHH has done more in this high profile matches than Staisak has done. For that reason, Triple H wins this one with ease.

The Game is in a select few people who are so big in the wrestling world they beat more or less anyone, others include Hogan, Cena, Austin, Rock, Flair. You aren't stepping into the ring with a person for a wrestling match, you are stepping into a fight with a personality who is so big he has you beat before you turn up. Like Hogan, Cena and Austin, HHH has only a few moves, but they are enough to beat anyone. HHH walks through this match.

Attitude era mainstay or not, The Game owns this one. A 9 day title reign followed by dropping it to Bruno Sammartino for his feeble 3year 4 month title reign. Why? Because they didn't want him to pin Pedro Morales. Congratulations Stan, you're the modern day equivalent to Kane.

Stan was politicked into the win to be a scapegoat and nothing more. No offence to Stanley, but when your son is more famous for being PMS' sex slave and calling himself a planet, you know you're in trouble

AS compelling as Jake's rollup argument is, I'm leaning with Triple H. I mean, it's tough to vote for a guy that has lost to Jeff Hardy, on three separate occasions. That right there speaks to how bad Triple H truly is, plus the losing to the Brooklyn Brawler thing. I'm leaning with Triple H, but I do believe that Stasiak can get the roll up and win.

Whoever put Stasiak in their list must have been either really desperate in finding wrestlers to pad their list or intent on impressing the moderators here with their knowledge of the WWWF. As much as it pains me to say this, I'm going to have to go with HHH. Give me someone with at least a little bit of name recognition (hell, give me The Iron Sheik), and I will argue my heart out as to why they should go over HHH.

Pick: HHH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back