TNA Destination X 2012 LD

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

Live Discussion for 07/08/12

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tna-destination-x-austin-aries_02.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[YOUTUBE]V_PgbnI8yqk[/YOUTUBE]

ppv1.jpg

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Austin Aries vs. Bobby Roode

ppv4.jpg

LAST MAN STANDING
AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels

ppv3.jpg

BOUND FOR GLORY SERIES
Samoa Joe v. Kurt Angle

ppv6.jpg

ULTIMATE X MATCH
To Crown A New X Division Champion

Details on X Division Tournament — click here

X DIVISION TOURNAMENT
Douglas Williams
Kid Kash
Zema Ion
Flip Cassanova
Kenny King
Rashad Cameron
Sonjay Dutt
(Winner from Last Chance Fourway)

LAST CHANCE FOURWAY
Dakota Darsow vs. Rubix vs. Lars Only vs. Mason Andrews

[YOUTUBE]6iCIvAnmyMY[/YOUTUBE]

This Sunday, July 8, TNA and Direct Auto Insurance present "Destination X"
live on Pay-Per-View and online around the world at TNAOnDemand.com
from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida! The thee-hour event will
feature your favorite superstars, including the high-flying daredevils
of TNA's X Division and the main event for the World Heavyweight Championship
with Bobby Roode vs. Austin Aries! Watch the exclusive opening video
that will kick off the PPV

[YOUTUBE]_6UnnS_uk-A[/YOUTUBE]

In.

Finally finished my studies on Friday. Haven't seen any of the build; but I'll be watching the PPV.

I will be here. First TNA PPV I have watched in a while. Haven't seen a whole bunch of the build up. I have been getting back into TNA slowly lately.

I'm going to try to watch, hopefully something doesn't come up to keep from it, or at least the majority of the show.

TNA! TNA! TNA!

I'm going to be quiet tonight; really tired, so I'll probable pass out during the second hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back