TNA could turn this Aries controversy into GOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Boss

'The Boss' Of Pro Wrestling
TNA needs to milk this Austin Aries controversy for all that it's worth. Both Aries and Bully Ray (who was criticized recently for calling someone a ******) should make a big stance about how they are being unfairly targeted and are sick of all this Political Correctness crap. They would become instant anti heroes. There are so many people who are tired of all this PC being forced upon us. This is TNA's chance to get people on board. And like all the best angles it's based on reality that the majority of people can relate to. No matter which side you are on on the PC issues you have strong feelings. This could be gold if TNA has the balls to do it.

Everyone has strong feelings about political correctness. I don't think such an angle has ever been done before. It could be huge. I messaged this to HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN himself and he replied with a smiley face. I don't know if that means they will be doing it or not, but it seems to show that he liked the idea.

I closed down the original thread. That doesn't mean another one can be made. If you want to keep the topic going do so in the spam section. Where there's also a thread on the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back