TNA Airs in Australia.......finally.

Danmen001

Championship Contender
So TNA is finally airing on Australian TV tonight. I was wondering if it would be worth going out of my way to watch it, like I do with the WWE. :thumbsup: And since it is finally airing in Australia, I wonder if I should tell my friend because I am not sure if he even knows what TNA is.:headscratch:

I will probably end up watching the first episode at least. Anyone think I should bother.

Nah, Tna is rubbish! Im sure it will be good someday but right now it's as if someones taken everyhing you need for a good wrestling company, chewed it all up, sicked it up and what comes out is TNA

Well, that interesting because before I came to this wrestling forum and knew anything about TNA, I used to think TNA was just a bunch of random pay per veiws. Because thats all we used o get in Australia.

I'd much rather spend my time watching the Cowboys get thrashed again tonight if I was staying at home. But, I'd much rather just not make the effort to watch TNA and go out instead. I'm sure there'll be some replay on.

And btw, I expect iMPACT! in Australia to last...oh...about a month in their 10PM Saturday Night timeslot before they're kicked out again. The only people watching TNA? Hardcore wrestling fans/TNA fans. Sorry, but 10PM on a Saturday night just won't draw the kiddies into watching it, and that's probably what keeps the WWE afloat over here.

Its not Im calling them bastards because they don't air in New Zealand

Just watch it online I live in the UK and we get it over here but its always at inconvenient times. Just look on dailymotion or something, someone usually uploads it on there by friday evening.

So here I am watching TNA, and I gotta say, it is way below by expectations. Which were incredibly low to begin with. TNA is offically....

Craptacular. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back