TNA 6 Sides of Hell?

SpiralHands

Hardcore Revolutionist
in TNA we have seen many different matches that offer us that alternative to WWE. Weve seen King of Mountain, Elevation X, Six sides of Steel and of course the ever popular Ultimate X.

However i was thinking to myself for possible new matches that TNA should or could or i would like to even seen, the idea i came up with was Six Sides of Hell. Just like the Hell in Cell in WWE put 6 sided. I thought it was an awesome idea and would obviously have to be carried out in another arena as Impact Zone cannot hold the structure.

So what do you think about it> and do you have any matches you would like to see?

Pointless, considering it's pretty much just the Lethal Lockdown Cage. Maybe an 8 Man Elimination Chamber though.

No more stipluation matches in TNA PLEASE. How many cage matches does that company promote each year? Too many.

Na no way to the 8 man elimination chamber the WWEs 6 man is bad enough! without TNA doing it. Okies then anymore matches you would want to see?

TNA sure as hell tries to invent many gimmick matches. Who can ever forget the electric cage match? LOL

6 sides of hell is just a regular hell in a cell, just like the 6 sides of steel is an ordinary steel cage.

yeah its just regular wrestling matches coz every promotion does cage matches and cell type ones

i liked the king of the mountain possibly they should do another big match so that you get some tna pvp that are considerd biggies i mean victory road is boring no big match happens, slamiversary lockdown and bound for glory are the only biggies i think TNA have at the moment

dont start me on WWE tho thier bigges suck and im taking about survivor series and naff summer slam, royal rumble match is usually a good one every year and wrestlemania is what a wwe should be like all the time but just cant be arsed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back