TKW Feedback Thread

BOSS Productions

Pre-Show Stalwart
Place all comments and feedback on the new show TKW , in this thread. Comments posted in the official thread, will be considered SPAM, so post here.

Thanks.

From what I have read, all I know is that Brock Lesnar is apart of the fed as its Champion. You've got Paul Heyman, Taz and Cole as well... but that's all there is. It's best if you have created your roster first, then the backstory and possibly if you need to then add what you did. Really, this gives no insight to the company at all. It's best if there was something a little more than this. But hey, that's just me giving feedback.

If you need any further assistance, I'm here to help.

JicKie "FalKon" Mames;1784074 said:
From what I have read, all I know is that Brock Lesnar is apart of the fed as its Champion. You've got Paul Heyman, Taz and Cole as well... but that's all there is. It's best if you have created your roster first, then the backstory and possibly if you need to then add what you did. Really, this gives no insight to the company at all. It's best if there was something a little more than this. But hey, that's just me giving feedback.

If you need any further assistance, I'm here to help.

Do I post background in a separate thread ?

No, same thread as the TKW one.

Technically it should be the initial post, unless it's like the Joint one we are doing. But, you can post it after the one you just have. Keep everything in the one thread.

Sure...

There are quite the amount of titles on the show. Don't know what you're going to do with all of them but if you need them all then keep them all. It's best to stick with a Company's title (the best championship), a tag team title, a Secondary Title (like the IC or US belt) and a special title (hardcore, x division, etc.)

Also, the roster is best if you separate the wrestlers from the personalities.

EDIT: It's also a rule to post each show in one post. If it's too large for one post to handle, then you have to separate them. I'm pretty sure the limit is 40,000 or 60,000 characters a post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back