• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tits Magee

Status
Not open for further replies.

gd

Plump, Juicy User
Just last week, Traci Brooks (AKA Tits Magee) used her power as "Knockout Law" to win the battle royal to become $50,000 richer and to receive the title ofr the Main Event Mafia's "Chosen One." It is a pretty big push for someone who has rarely been seen on television this year. Since she is part of the Mafia now, her chances of winning the Knockout's Title seem very likely, as it is something that would go along perfectly with the Main Event Mafia domination storyline.

The question is, does Traci Brooks deserve to have received the title of the "chosen one" and the push that will almost certainly follow? I believe she absolutey does and was the best choice for the job. The fact that she is considered somewhat of a veteran really makes her fit well into the Mafia. She is also very over with the TNA fans, considering she is known as the "Original Knouckout."

After Brooks and Flash attacked Wilde and Sarita after their match last night, they were getting just as much heat as anyone else on the show. It was incredible. When Brooks does end up winning the Knockout's Title, she will be getting even more heat and her feud for the title will be one of the best in recent memory. Even if her run is limited to just a few months, it will bring a lot to the Knockout's Division and the Main Event Mafia storyline.

Traci has really impressed me so far. I never really cared for her(even when she was a heel with Roode). I honestly had no idea she had any talent at all. But then she did that backstage promo with Lauren, after turning, and I was pleasantly surprised.

I guess it's nice to see her get a push since she's been with TNA a very long time. It's also surprising since TNA has many other girls they could have given the ball to. But right now she's doing her thing, and making some enemies on the way.

I would not be surprised to see Traci get the belt at all. As long as she can keep up her characters attitude, she'll succeed. It's also nice to see a female in the MEM that can actually wrestle.

Nice title to the thread GD....

I think she does have the right to have the that title. She has been with the company longer than any other Knockout. It's really a shame that she moved to the back when all of these other chick's came in. Now though she is getting her push as she deserves... She should win the title in the next little bit. That and she's about to pose in playboy as well. I think Tna is doing the smart thing on that end as well.

The Lovely Miss Traci Brooks is one of the MOST TALENTED Women wrestlers in the WORLD let alone in TNA and could beat any "Diva" in the WWE . Traci was a GREAT choice to be the "Chosen One" of MEM ! She makes a good heel , she has GREAT Wrestling Skills and her mic skills were shown on Impact recently . So Miss Brooks NOT Tits Magee (stupid name to begin with) not only WILL become the Knockout's Champion (she should have been the 1st Champion over Gail Kim) but YES she Deserves to win the Knockout's Championship !! She is the original "Knockout" as a cage dancer in the early days of TNA years before they actully put together the Knockout's division she wrestled in the first woman's match in TNA !! Thank you all good day !!!

I like Traci's wrestling and it's a shame that she's been kept off of TV for so long.

That being said this new push is probably due to the fact that she's going to be the first knockout to be in playboy.

Will she win the title because of it probably, but she's more than earned it with the years she's put in even before TNA had a Women's Division

I like Traci's wrestling and it's a shame that she's been kept off of TV for so long.

That being said this new push is probably due to the fact that she's going to be the first knockout to be in playboy.

Will she win the title because of it probably, but she's more than earned it with the years she's put in even before TNA had a Women's Division

This.

Her being the first Knockout to pose all naked like for Playboy and recent joining of the MEM as the heel Knockout will lead to her winning the title sometime down the road. I'd say look for a feud with her and Tara after Tara takes the belt off of Angelina and settles whatever it she has to prove over Kong.

Traci Brooks is doing good right now. Her promo a couple of weeks was great because she can play the bitch role very well. I can see big things from her after aligning with the Mafia. A Knockouts Champion in the future looks promising because she deserves it because she is one of the originals. Looking forward to seeing her more and more since her heel turn.

Finally, A girl in the MEM that can actually... wrestle? Well she's far better in the ring than Sharmell and Jenna. Her Promo was pretty decent. Her playboy spread should be OK, hopefully she will be Knockout Champ by the time the issue comes out for a super push. I hate how they are calling her the chosen one though, She stole Jeff Jarrett's old nickname. I guess creative was out of new ones. Either way I'm glad she's back on TV.

I think this was a missed opportunity for Victoria. I get that Tara is a face, and likely going to become one of the top faces to go up against the main heels.. but all in all, Tara is just like all of the rest of the MEM.. she's a former Women's "Heavyweight" Champion. Traci Brooks is not.

If they were going to push Traci Brooks, why wouldn't it have been as a Frontline/TNA Original, since thats what she is!

Do I believe Traci is a better heel than a face? Yes. But I'm also among those few that believe she draws little to no real reaction for anything other than bouncing. I loved her the most when she was with Matt Bentley, and they even quoted something regarding them, and more namely her breasts, as the "Bentley Bounce".

All in all, I just think this was a missed opportunity for Tara to play a better heel, than a face.. and for it to make more sense, due to her past. I get its a way to add storylines to other, non-main stream Knockouts (aka, Traci) but they could've done it, by bringing her in to be the one to take Tara down.

I have to agree with The Big One, Will. Traci should have either joined the TNA Originals / Front Line as Knockout Law as a Face or she should have joined the World Elite as a Heel. Either way, she should have stayed away from the M. E. Mob, because she doesn’t fit the Kayfabe criteria. I understand this PlayBoy spot probably has a lot to do with where she is positioned, but it really wasn’t necessary.

Here’s what should have happened the night of that Battle Royal. The last two in the ring was Tara and Kong. I think as soon as the third to the last participant was eliminated, the Mob should have made their way to the ring and stopped the match right then and there. They cut the promo and introduce both Tara and Kong as the Main Event Mafia Knockouts. Imagine the power this Stable would hold. Kong could have then dropped Raisha Saeed and Alissa Flash could become a full time character. It’s just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back