title match

Discussion in 'The Wrestling Archives' started by Dman2654, Aug 8, 2006.

1. Dman2654

Dman2654 Getting Noticed By Management

its a guess but its pretty obvious that the ecw match at summerslam will be 4 way fatal rvd v sabu v angle v show because of what happened during the sabu angle match when rvd interfered

2. bman420

bman420 Guest

I'll have to agree!!! Maybe the WWE should do an Extreme Rules 4 Corners Match for the ECW World Tilte at Summerslam!!! Big Show vs Kurt Angle vs Sabu vs Rob Van Dam.

3. GaMeOvEr201

GaMeOvEr201 Occasional Pre-Show

This fatal 4 way match is going to be crazyy, I think it is going to be the best match on the card.

4. .JoeY

.JoeY "Joe! Joe! Joe! Joe! Joe"

I wouldn't mind seeing a Fatal Fourway match for the ECW title @ SummerSlam, seeing is how RVD, Sabu & Angle each deserve a title shot, and having them all go for the title at once, is great!!!

5. killak57

killak57 Guest

who would win i think sabu or rvd

6. grungy72

grungy72 King Of The Ring

This much will be good, BUT ONLY if it is a real ECW 4 way ELIMINATION match with no rules, Cause i tell you right now if this match ended in a DQ it would KILL ECW forever in my eyes.