Time to say goodbye.

Via Armbar

Has a pretty good dick.
Since I was a kid, and I mean maybe 3 years old, I have been collecting wrestling action figures. My dad had a whole giant collection of the hard rubber LJN figures, and he started buying me the Jakks ones as well when they came out. I would spend my allowance on one of two things: video games and or wrestling toys. Eventually I grew old enough to get a job and had my own money so I didn't stop. As of now I have around 2,750 figures. Some were bought in stores, some I had to order online.

I know it's a humorous hobby to have and a bit nerdy, but I just never stopped. I'm getting a new place in a month and I think it might be time to get rid of them. They take up a ridiculous amount of space. What would you guys do with them?

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

whatever you do. Dont throw them away, or let them go to waste.

I don't think I could ever get rid of my collection. I have numerous figures lying around my house and on display. Hell I even passed them down to my brother, as he now collects. Plus my nephew has taken a liking to wrestling and he enjoys the figures, so it is always fun to play around with some old ones with him when I'm watching them. Makes me feel like a kid again and feel like I have no worries in the world. I hope someday I have kids of my own and I can pass them down to them and hope they get the same enjoyment out of them that I did.

So in case you couldn't tell, I wouldn't get rid of them. Maybe rent a storage unit and place some of them there and keep the ones on display that are personal favorites of yours.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

whatever you do. Dont throw them away, or let them go to waste.

I really don't want to sell them. If I do, I'm going to sell them all as a package, but who the fuck is going to pay that much money for them. I have an all gold Hogan from a new classic series that's worth like $200 alone.

If i was planning on having kids I would pass them on to my son or lesbian daughter, but I haven't made that commitment yet.

Most of my figures are opened, so it would be useless to sell them, as they really have no value and I pretty much stick to store stuff, as I don't have the money to get the good stuff. So mine will pretty much go down to my kids or my nephew some day. Though I'll probably keep the ones that I really like.

True. Locke had Peg Bundy. Once you have a Bundy, you don't want any other for eternity, hence why he didn't care about fucking preggos or vag in general.

ra42_hbk_moc.jpg

I need this one. Send me it.

I have that, but it's in a pack with Taker. I actually have a bunch of HBK figures since he has a variety of attires they make more version of him.

Why isn't it on its way to England? Him in that outfit has given me more orgasms than everything else in the world combined :p

I used to have a lot of Shawn figures, but they were just for playing with, I think they're in Jess' toybox somewhere. I only have 1 still in the packet.
giant_shawn.jpg

I hate those giant fucking figures. They're some of the only sets I never bought. I never bought the little tiny ones either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back