• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Time For Johnny Ace To Hire Some "New" Talent?

LegendKiller716

I Had Sex With The
WWE recently patented 2 nicknames. The first being, Mr. Future Endeavored. This name has been a forum topic for a while now, but nobody quite knew who it was for. The second name being R-Truth's old nickname, The Suntan Superman. IMO this brings a little more clarity to the first name.

I think Lauranitis is going to re-hire Miz and Truth under these new names pretending he had no clue it was them. The gimmick has been used before, think back to the Calgary Kid and Mr. America. I'm not a fan of this gimmick, but I think this is the direction WWE is going to take.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Having Miz & Truth return is a great idea if done right. Using those names aforementioned is quite possibly the worst idea I've seen. Why wouldn't WWE just refer to Miz & Truth by their actual real names? Ya know, the WCW thing[how they referred to Hall & Nash as those names and not "diesel & razor"]. That would make this storyline seem more realistic if they simply used their actual names.

I think that he should hire them to some sort of contract that they cannot be fired, unless they are found to have broken some sort of rule. That way, HHH gets mad.. they can taunt him all they want and he can't touch them, while they can't touch him either.. This way it leads up to Survivor series where most likely the pairing of cena rock hhh austin punk go up against nash miz truth christian and mick foley. this is my own imagination. no truth to it for all i know, but i believe it would be a good match. christian nash and foley bring some sort of star power for the anti-wwe. but for this to work, foley must reveal himself as the mastermind, and christian must be 'fired' in the coming weeks.

I agree that they should come back with there real names, but I could see WWE going the direction of Lauranitis accidentally hiring them under those names.

Having Miz & Truth return is a great idea if done right. Using those names aforementioned is quite possibly the worst idea I've seen. Why wouldn't WWE just refer to Miz & Truth by their actual real names? Ya know, the WCW thing[how they referred to Hall & Nash as those names and not "diesel & razor"]. That would make this storyline seem more realistic if they simply used their actual names.

I actually like that idea, especially since the wrestling world already know the names Mike Mizanin and Ron Killings. I think that could definitely work especially if they align with Nash.

Like I said, I don't really like the idea I stated above, I just think it will happen.

Yeah I can see that working, but Laurinitis is horrible. I think it's funny that Johnny Ace couldn't even play himself properly on TV a few weeks ago. Did anyone else see that promo he did backstage on the Exclusive WWE.com extra? He didn't even sound convincing when he was saying, "My name is Mr. John Laurinitis and I'm the executive vice president of talent relations." It floors me that that guy's in charge of hiring people. I think it's hilarious that Talent Relations web show is making fun of him. But I don't think they should align with Nash, they can stand on their own.

Yeah I can see that working, but Laurinitis is horrible. I think it's funny that Johnny Ace couldn't even play himself properly on TV a few weeks ago. Did anyone else see that promo he did backstage on the Exclusive WWE.com extra? He didn't even sound convincing when he was saying, "My name is Mr. John Laurinitis and I'm the executive vice president of talent relations." It floors me that that guy's in charge of hiring people. I think it's hilarious that Talent Relations web show is making fun of him. But I don't think they should align with Nash, they can stand on their own.

Normally I'd agree, but put them across the ring from HHH, Rock, Cena, Austin, Punk, and Taker.....now they look like jobbers. They need some star power on their team. Nash is what they got.

And yes, Laurinitis is horrible.

WWE recently patented 2 nicknames. The first being, Mr. Future Endeavored. This name has been a forum topic for a while now, but nobody quite knew who it was for. The second name being R-Truth's old nickname, The Suntan Superman. IMO this brings a little more clarity to the first name.

I think Lauranitis is going to re-hire Miz and Truth under these new names pretending he had no clue it was them. The gimmick has been used before, think back to the Calgary Kid and Mr. America. I'm not a fan of this gimmick, but I think this is the direction WWE is going to take.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

I'm not actually a fan of that either, but you know what? I think you might be on to something with that. TBH I've never heard of The Suntan Superman, but I haven't watched much from 2004-2009.

Hopefully they just did it as a way to cover their bases, like they might go with it, and if they decide they ever want to use those names it'd be a good idea to have them copyrighted. Hopefully that's all it is.
I like that idea in the case of Ron Killings. I don't know why he hasn't been going with his real name from the start with a last name like Killings. I mean seriously? That's an awesome wrestlers name.

However, Mike Mizanin has been calling himself The Miz since he was as zit-faced freak on Real World. I don't see him personally ever giving that name up. Mike Mizanin is The Miz, and he's AWESOME!

It's apparent that Johnny Ace should not be an on-air character. As was already stated, he cannot even convincingly play himself. That guy has zero charisma and his voice is like nails on a chalkboard kinda bad. Why does it always sound like his voice is about to go out? Are we even really 100% sure Ace & Animal are brothers? Because their voices don't even sound alike. Damn sure don't look alike. Ace looks like a gay beanpole. I hate him and wish WWE would really future endeavor him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back