• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Thursday Night IMPACT! 8/15/13

TNA cross the line

Pre-Show Stalwart
Fucking Awesome, I was just browsing facebook after getting off work tonite and something caught my eye.

"Norfolk, Virginia!

You're getting an exclusive chance to buy tickets NOW for the August 15th Thursday Night Impact Wrestling TV show before they go on sale to the public!

USE THE CODE - IMPACTVA

And I jumped at the opportunity and ordered 2 tickets for 182$-fees included. I got 3rd row floor level in the section where the TV cameras are pointed. Seats 3-4 so my buddy and I will have a great view of the ring and entrance ramp. I can't fucking wait untill August 15 :lol2:

I know absolutely none of you fellow Bar Room posters give a damn but I will be the one wearing my #3 Virginia Tech Logan Thomas jersey holding a replica of the TNA World Heavyweight Championship belt that i will buy at said Impact taping. Oh Its Real ITS DAMN REAL!

182 dollars? Are you getting first pick of a knockout you want to take home after the show? You'd better be getting your dick sucked on camera for that fucking price.

3rd row for $91? I sat in the front row of a TNA house show and got to meet a bunch of the wrestlers for $50.

Still, I'm sure you'll have a good time. Enjoy the show.

As a die hard TNA fan I'm happy to support the product they offer, on the other hand the arena website that the tickets were being sold on had some BS fees 15$ per ticket and i dont have a printer so i had them mail the tickets and BAM another 3$ added. I'm being reimbursed for the other ticket by my friend whom i will be attending with. Without fees one floor level ticket was 75$

nwld.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back