thrilla11

Goliath Uterus

Getting Noticed By Management
Dunno if you caught the game, or are even a fan of UCLA, but those Cali boys gave me a scare alright. DeAndre Daniels (being recruited by both schools) was in attendance and it would've looked baaaad to get beat by an unranked team.

That Honeycutt dude is a baller.

Dunno if you caught the game, or are even a fan of UCLA, but those Cali boys gave me a scare alright. DeAndre Daniels (being recruited by both schools) was in attendance and it would've looked baaaad to get beat by an unranked team.

That Honeycutt dude is a baller.

Oh I definitely caught the game man. I was actually gonna post something in the NCAA thread if my Bruins won. :D

Honeycutt had himself a fucking game and he's looking to insert himself in the lottery talks in this year's draft. A lot of people have their eyes on him and he delivered in a game that wasn't supposed to be close.

I'm not gonna lie Angel, I thought that you guys were gonna blow us out especially after we lost to Virgina Common out of all people in the last game. But it was close and we almost had you fuckers but it wasn't meant to be.

Once again Malcolm Lee breaks my heart. This kid was supposed to be a blue chip recruit and he's done nothing but be a disappoint to everyone at UCLA. And to think I got his autograph when he was in my history class. :suspic: I should have gotten Jrue Holiday's when he was here but I digress.

Joshua Smith dominated your bigs inside much to my surprise. I hope he gets it going and uses this game as a trampoline for success in the future. The big man finally had his first double digit rebound game. Smith and Honeycutt were the only players who had any sort of impact in this game.

Good fucking game by both teams and I hope this wakes us up. We CAN compete with the big names in the NCAA. Here's to seeing you fuckers in the Big Dance this year. :D

Is Smith the big ass dude? Cause if so that dude was dominating our bigs, the twins couldn't do a damn thing with him on both ends, I swear on a few possesions he was playing volleyball with the damn backboard, he looks to be a pretty solid post presence....

And you better hope you don't see us in the tourney, cause then it'll be Selby dropping the 28, rather than Honeycutt.

Selby vs Lee equals rape.

Oh yea. That Lee dude was nonexistent for the most part, and even though Selby hasn't played a college game yet, I have faith he'll be a fucking monster. And if Honeycutt is trying to insert himself into lottery talks, this was certainly the game to do it. Crowd was crawling with NBA scouts tonight.

******s got a diffrent type of funk. I've someone ever cmae up with a super extreeratial strong deodrant, they could say "Strong enough for a ******, but made for a man" and once the man put it on, he'd smell fresh and clean for like a thousand years, cause lets face it ... neggers smell like pissed on shit, mucus and fucking period blood all round up and fucked by mildew.

Btw, didnt mean to ruin this amazing thread.

Is Smith the big ass dude? Cause if so that dude was dominating our bigs, the twins couldn't do a damn thing with him on both ends, I swear on a few possesions he was playing volleyball with the damn backboard, he looks to be a pretty solid post presence....
Yes he was the one toying with your bigs like Shaq used to do at LSU :D No but seriously this was his best game in the college level. He's never posted double digits in rebounds and he finally did it today with everyone watching. That's what I call great fucking timing.

And you better hope you don't see us in the tourney, cause then it'll be Selby dropping the 28, rather than Honeycutt.
Oh yeah I can definitely see that especially if Malcolm Lee doesn't grow the fuck up and learn to play real basketball. 4 points today. 4!! Waste of fucking talent.

And if Honeycutt is trying to insert himself into lottery talks, this was certainly the game to do it. Crowd was crawling with NBA scouts tonight.
Honeycutt has gone from late first round to the lottery and even the top ten just with his performance this year. He's not even a scorer. He's an all around SF with a nose for defense. Just think Josh Childress but with more scoring ability.

And you better hope you don't see us in the tourney

Oh yeah I do. In fact, I'm praying that we see you guys again. For us to knock out the best team in the Big Dance would be amazing especially after all the disappoint that we have gone through since Collison and Kevin Love left. I relish these types of games where the big upset can happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back