• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Threesomes, with two GUYS!

NYSandman

Testicles. That is all.
Been reading about a lot of sex in politics here on the East Coast. Ex Governor of New Jersey quit because he said he was gay, and now it's coming out that the wife had threesomes with him and another guy.

Men, could you do it?

If it involved taking turns with the girl, could you?

If it involved doing some shit with the guy, could you?

Would the second guy HAVE to be a friend?

Me, I think I might be able to do it as long as we just took turns. I don't know if that means I have gay tendencies. I have no desires for guys, but if a friend said he had a girl and they wanted to have some fun, taking turns with the girl ONLY, I think I could.

Thoughts?

I've had many conversations about this :lmao:
I think this would be great! But every guy I've spoke to doesn't like the idea. Hmm.

a threesome with two guys is a train I always tought. Just too guys taking turbs on the girl. Now when two guys are touching each other, that's nasty. I like my threesome the good old fashion american way. Two girls and one guy. Call me old fashion, but that was the way my great grand parents had, my grandparents, my parents, myself and my kids will have it. The only time two dudes and a girl can ever work if the girl is taking it in the pussy from one guy and sucking the other guy off and the two guy keep they eyes close and never look at each other, a good Train!

I'm gonna take an idea from Prince Albert and Say Spit Roast. Doggie Style with one guy in front and another behind.

I think Jonny already mentioned that one. This is a weird thread for my name to just pop up in. Unless someone's trying to proposition me into having a threesome with two guys and one girl. In which case... DONE IT. It was weird. Little bit awkward.

No the one where you are doing a girl from behind so she is looking out a ground floor window, leave and get your mate to start up and you walk in front of the window and wave.

I think Jonny already mentioned that one. This is a weird thread for my name to just pop up in. Unless someone's trying to proposition me into having a threesome with two guys and one girl. In which case... DONE IT. It was weird. Little bit awkward.
Didn't see Jonny's post. I was Drunk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back