Thoughts on SmackDown's World Title Situation

Mania23OffThaHook

Pre-Show Stalwart

ok well I think that king booker will beat bobby lashley at no mercy, then he will be in an 8-man tag team elimination match at survivor series so he wont defend his title there and then king booker will lose his title to batista at armageddon. if chris benoit or batista turned heel in the next few months would anyone be surprised if we see a batista/chris benoit wrestlemania 23 title match? gimme some feedback.

I'd like to see Benoit/Batista, but who's gonna turn heel? I think King Booker's gonna keep the belt longer than people think.

Ive held the thought for a long time that Batista and Booker T will head the Smackdown Survivor Series teams, but i think even if Booker loses the title at the next PPV following that, thats still a decent title reign. IMO they'll make a big deal about Batista and the title at WM23, going by some of the comments made when he was still off. Booker could still therefore hold the title for longer.

Theres also the matter of Batista's ring rust. Ther may be happy to return to Batista vs Booker after Unforgiven, but if not they may continue getting Lashley (and maybe even Vito now) involved with Booker.

god thanks alot you dick i dont fucking read the spoiilers if you guys are gonna post shit like this do it in the right section spoiler or wait till smackethdowns over

Element of surprise

If you didnt want to know what happened then why the hell did you even come on here, or the internet at all for that matter?

ek2222 said:
god thanks alot you dick i dont fucking read the spoiilers if you guys are gonna post shit like this do it in the right section spoiler or wait till smackethdowns over

Element of surprise

yeah so we not the dicks... you are.. you know SD taped so ppl ganna be talking bout what went down

yeah thats a dick move. I no its taped tuesday, i like being surprised with what happens. Posting this is a fucking spoiler, I could get you banned for this shit so keep it up and i fucking will

On the topic, I think lashley will take the title from booker and they feud and maybe batista gets backing in the title run later on

FPV GTHO said:
If you didnt want to know what happened then why the hell did you even come on here, or the internet at all for that matter?

I didnt say i didnt wan t to know what happened, i like being surprised and not knowing whats gonna happen, hella people agree with me on this

Dude Lashley and Booker aren't having a match at No Mercy. It's gonna be Booker vs. Batista. I live in NC and saw a few comercials for it. I would excpect Lashley to challenge for and be unsucsessful on Smackdown, or he might get "injured".

I'm just telling you what I saw. I've seen a bunch of comercials for Batista vs. Booker. WWE doesn't want to ruin the story lines dude. Lashley will probably get "injured" or something.

well im not saying your wrong either, but i think whats on the page is goin to happen. and if your right ill give you your props.....

Mania23OffThaHook said:
yeah u could def be right. could u see king booker actually holding the belt until mania 23? if not til when?

if JBL can hold it long bokker can it hold it pretty long himself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back