• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

This Thread Isn't In Honor of Luther

Razor

crafts entire Worlds out of Words
Luther's cool and all, but I posted a lot of threads in the Cigar Lounge. I figured I'd actually uphold my half of the "tag team" deal and push some discussion. So here you go, a thread of me doing the unthinkable. Pushing a thread(s).

Oh Noez, Clarence Thomas Don't Like Being Criticized

Bill O'Reilly, Oh What A Simpler Time

Join a Mexican Drug Cartel, and Kick Your Drug Habit At The Same Time!

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff is Riding the Rainbow

Editors Note: Norcal is running wild in that thread. I'll wander in there later tonight, but you have been warned.

Pakistan Can't Keep Their Own Nukes Safe /facepalm

Some Medical Journal Retracts a Story

Editors Note Part Deux: It has to do with British people. Therefore, we superior Americans may want to stay clear.

France is Sooo Secular, Anti-Semitic Acts Jump 75%!

Now. Call for the banning of hypocritical ass or something like that. I don't know how we're supposed to go about this.

I can't go to the debate section anymore. FTS's last comment has ruined it for me.

what the fuck does being british have to do with it?

That's prejudice at its basic form, and if it wasnt for the fact that I know people would cry about it I'd infract you straight off

Racist.

what the fuck does being british have to do with it?

It was a British medical journal....
That's prejudice at its basic form, and if it wasnt for the fact that I know people would cry about it I'd infract you straight off

I wasn't totally joking. Promise.

Ah. Caught me.

I can't go to the debate section anymore. FTS's last comment has ruined it for me.

Don't be a bitch. Debate. FTS acts like that with everyone. You have to roll with the blows.

Don't be a bitch. Debate. FTS acts like that with everyone. You have to roll with the blows.

Dude, he said Obama was the worst president the US ever had. EVER.

That's just.....that's so mindblowingly stupid! I mean, how am I supposed to argue with him when he honestly believes that? Nothing I say will convince him otherwise. Not unless I hit up Wikipedia and list all of the bad things every president in history has done.

Because he's a Constitutional Conservative. He doesn't like people being liberal with the Constitution. Sure, he argued in favor of Bush when he did it, but that's beside the point.

That's just.....that's so mindblowingly stupid! I mean, how am I supposed to argue with him when he honestly believes that? Nothing I say will convince him otherwise. Not unless I hit up Wikipedia and list all of the bad things every president in history has done.

Try it anyway. Tell him why he's wrong. Take him on point by point. Running away because he made a obviously inflammatory statement isn't going to get you anywhere.

Well it pissed me off, because it's British it was therefore deemed a cough round to mock it? Come off it.

Fine, but I'm holding you accountable for any brain cells I lose talking to him when he's in idiot-mode.

The fact that you're a fucking moron who does nothing but talk out of his ass and can't understand basic logic should have ruined it for you. Or perhaps, it's the fact that your stupid ass views the NY and LA times as conservative publications has ruined it for you. Maybe, it's your failure to acknowledge sources and citiations, instead favoring your inability to form a cogent thought has ruined it for you.

Please, don't go back to that section. You are an unwelcome jackass. You don't know how to have a debate. Your posts consist of nothing more than misrepresenting data, and saying "Nuh Uh."

God, you are fucking stupid.

You have no right to call anyone stupid. I literally fucking hate your parents for not teaching you the difference between logic and talking purely out of your stupid, uneducated fucking ass.

By the way Razor, those are excellent threads. I thoroughly enjoy your opening post. I enjoy it as much I enjoy beating down Zero the fifteenth in the threads. He is my new whipping boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back