This HQ is AWESOME!!!

Scotty

I have a PHD in Horribleness
THEMIZHellyeah316.jpg

This man is who I am endorsing in the WrestleZone Tournament. He is the current United States Champion AND one half of the Unified Tag Team Champions. He was named Wrestling Observer's "Most Improved Wrestler" of 2008-2009 and has shown massive improvement in his in ring abilities. He seems to be passionate about the business and looks to be here to stay. Remember, a vote for The Miz is a vote for the future.

Plus, he is AWESOME!;)

I support this man.

Hell I been a fan of The Miz from day one. Back when no one liked him or not many liked him I was a fan of his...

I am an Original Mizfit. So I'll so vote for him in it.

Yeah from the day he was first back on SD I was a fan. I don't know why really I just saw something in him that made me become a fan right off. Everyone else told me I was dumb for being a fan of his but I stuck to it now his fan base is growing..

so to all them people who told me I was dumb for being a Miz Fan I give them this

HooRah!

Miz has my vote for at the very least the first round. Love that guy on the stick and not to shabby in the ring either. Better then quite a few in the tourney right now.

I like Miz and all and he is improving at a fast rate. However I'm not sure if I can vote him over Windham. We shall see though. I might grace Miz with my vote.

I often zone out during his matches. His promo skills are highly overrated. And to the best of my knowledge, he didn't draw a favorable first round match.

Good luck.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jJC4V6S5wus&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jJC4V6S5wus&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

It's a close one in round one....closer than many seem to think it should be. Do your duty and go vote The Miz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back