This has to do with Raw and Mania... An offer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartbreak_Kid_707

Championship Contender
I want to be serious a sec.
've got a very hefty bank account and would put the money forth to get J.R. to just call the Taker/Shane HIAC matcH at Wrestlemania and next night on Raw open with him in the ring to introduce Shane or Vince, then just leave.
I know some current and former talent but I don't know Vince. Anyone here or anywhere know how to contact him??. Or anyone else in that position?? If you do please let me know here, or pm me, or just text me at 1-606-276-2758...

Thanks!!

:blush: I didn't know we were around such greatness... I knew there was a reason you couldn't even get the Mega Powers tag team correct. Awful grasp of the written English language? That's piddly shit. You're just too powerful to keep up on that stuff.

No seriously. I talk to Vince daily. Just google Elvis Hotline. He's sneaky like that.

I hope that isnt your real number.

On topic, money isnt the issue. If Vince wanted JR there I am pretty sure his bank account could cover the paycheck. Save yourself some cash, watch the match with the sound off & just hire Virgil to do commentary. He could even wear a cowboy hat & if you want authenticity, you could even make terrible jokes like Lawler. Give Virgil a plate of ribs and $200 and you can get your wish. Otherwise give up the dream.

Can you ask Vince if he's going to be Trump's running mate while you're at it? Thanks in advance.
Trump/McMahon 2016 "Make America Sports Entertained"

I don't know about McMahon as Trumps running mate, but I would vote Kane to the Senate just to watch his pyro go off every time he enters the house of Congress.

Why in the blue hell would you put your number on here you Mike Huckabee looking fuck? Were you born backwards or some shit? Knock it off.

Either you're trolling and you put the number of someone you hate in the OP

OR

You're a complete knob gobbler and actually put down your phone number.

1241 East Main Street Stamford, CT 06902 (203) 352-8600

You want Vince call him or go see him bitch. Fuck you posting on here for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back