This Guy Knows What He's Talking About

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showpost.php?p=3217815&postcount=222

posted by Shadow of Darkness

Hell yah !

you guys didn't got it correctly!

the fact is that there can be two possible things regarding this.

1. Punk surely leaving WWE-

when wwe gave the chance to become the no. 1 Condenteder for WWE title. Punk officialy declared that he is leaving WWE. Again note Punk was perhaps the most underrated man in the company and obviouly he hated the PG stuff and was furious after Heyman was forced to leave WWE.
punk had all these thinks in mind and so, he took the oppurtunity to say to universe about how he feels. Note...Punk might have got the confidence to say these things because Batista just somedays ago complained about WWE becoming a crap of PG where there is no wrestling.
Even remember that Micheal Cole announced that Punk has been suspended from wwe for infinite time.
or
2. PG Era coming to a END.

At last perhaps after Linda McMohan lost in the elections. Vince realized that PG is not going to make any thing for Linda.

And so he is going to bring the PG era to an end slowly through an invasion angle of Heyman Army that will consist of Punk, returning Brock Lesner, and many more Heyman guys.
according to me if this happens It will surely make vince a billionare. Ok, so just wait untill the shadow is removed from the darkness.

Pure fucking genius.

We should really sticky an "End of the PG Era" thread because something happens every week that says that the PG Era is ending.

Or does that mean it's already over? It's the chicken or the egg really, but not really at all.

How would you know if a shadow was removed from the darkness, or could there even be a shadow in darkness at all really? Not absolute darkness. Nonsense.

I'M CASTING MAGIC MISSILE

why are you casting magic missile, there's nothing to attack here

...I'm attacking the darkness

I demolished Shadow of Darkness's post with a really long, patronising and rather average reply. For some reason. I really wish I hadn't wasted time on that now. That thread's been overrun by some strange folks.

Does anyone else find that labelling them the 'spam' and 'non-spam' sections ... is sorta like HBK in his forties still coming out to "Sexy Boy"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back