This Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Is Empty For A Reason. Please don't make threads.

But feel free to make topic suggestions in this thread.

I have a few suggestions for this forum:

- Poster of the year
- Comedy poster of the year
- Sig maker of the year
- New poster of the year
- Most annoying poster of the year
- Mod/G-Mod of the year
- Admin of the year

There's a alot more, but that's I can't think of anything else at the moment.

Sort of going off Agrex's comments, but with a dose of Jakes sugestion of being wrestling related... We all know that WWE.com is going to do some sort of look back on 2007, and we all know that there are some things that they won't mention. So what i suggest, is a threat for "Biggest Moment of 2007".

As well, 2007 was a dark year in the wrestling world, but some have debated wether it's been the worst yet or not. So what about a threat called "2007: Darkest year yet?"

Finally, another look back on the year, how about quite simply "Best Moment of 2007" and "Best wrestler of 2007"? Alot of current events in wrestling have a threat created for them as soon as it happens, so those are out of the question.

One more I just though of. "Who will be the next Money In The bank?" This time last year, they knew it was Kennedy, but we didn't. So we could have a threat deticated to figuring out and ruining that surprise for everyone!

Hows that for a few ideas?

we should have a "WZ awards" and a "pro wrestleing awards" seperate, since there seems to be a high demand for both.

some Ideas....
WZ awards
Funniest post, funniest poster, poster of the year, newb of the year, mod of the year, admin of the year...prisoner of the year would be funny too I think...

Pro Wrestling
Match of the year, Wrestler of the year, Newcomer of the year, Bump of the year, promo of the year, Heel of the year, Face of the year, PPV of the year, pop of the year.

I think some "a look back" style threads would bring about some good conversation too, sort of the year in reveiw style, like what SuperDerf was talking about.....

Just throwing out a few suggestions:
Worst Wrestler
Best Finisher
Best/Worst Gimmick
Best/worst Gimmick Change
Best/Worst PPV event/card

How about Best Title Match of 2007?

John Cena vs Mick Foley vs Randy Orton vs Bobby Lashley vs King Booker Vengeance Night Of Champions

Undertaker vs Batista Wrestlemania 23

Batista vs Khali Punjabi Prison No Mercy

WWE Champion Saga at No Mercy

John Cena vs The Great Khali Anywhere Falls One Night Stand

The Hardys vs The World Greatest Tag Team LAdder MAtch One Night Stand

How about Best Title Match of 2007?

John Cena vs Mick Foley vs Randy Orton vs Bobby Lashley vs King Booker Vengeance Night Of Champions

Undertaker vs Batista Wrestlemania 23

Batista vs Khali Punjabi Prison No Mercy

WWE Champion Saga at No Mercy

John Cena vs The Great Khali Anywhere Falls One Night Stand

The Hardys vs The World Greatest Tag Team LAdder MAtch One Night Stand

Hey, yeeeaahh... :)blink: no!)
Half of those matches weren't even that good to begin with. If anything, the choices should be:

John Cena vs. Umaga-Last Man Standing Match-WWE Championship-Royal Rumble 2007

John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels-WWE Championship-Wrestlemania 23

John Cena vs. Randy Orton-WWE Championship-Summerslam 2007

Jay Lethal vs. Christopher Daniels-X Division Championship-Bound For Glory 2007

Kurt Angle vs. Sting-TNA World Heavyweight Championship-Bound For Glory 2007

Of course, those are just suggestions... better than those other ones, anyway.

Well there is alread best gimmick match, tv match, and overall match. So I don't think there is any need for that one.

Well there is alread best gimmick match, tv match, and overall match. So I don't think there is any need for that one.

I figured that would be the case. To be honest, I didn't even like the idea of Best Title match. Neither did Jonny. More red rep. Ahh, I'm never getting out of the red! I just really felt the need to point out that those were some terrible choices for best title match of the year. And now he's banned. Pity.

An idea for WZ end of year awards,I know you have angle of the year, how about worst angle of the year?

I don't really understand what goes on in this thread... Do we make suggestions about the categories, or the matches themselves? If its the latter, definitely include Elix Skipper & Senshi (xXx) vs. Homicide & Hernandez (LAX) Ultimate X Match at Bound For Glory for the TNA Tag Team Championship Number 1 Contender Spot in the gimmick matches section. Skipper's HUGE spot on Homicide was enough to make that match amazing. Also include Money In The Bank at Wrestlemania 23, where Kennedy won.

For Wrestler of the Year, I would have to say that title should go to either Kaz, Samoa Joe, or Edge. All three men have risen to the top this year, and rightfully so. Even though Edge was injured for a long time, he won his first Heavyweight Championship and became top of the SmackDown! card. Kaz is now in the TNA main event alongside Booker T, Christian Cage, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle, etc. He displayed amazing skill when he faced Kurt and Christian at two seperate PPVs, and solidified himself as a TNA Heavyweight Title Contender. Samoa Joe held three titles simultaneously (Both Tag Team Belts and the X-Division Championship), worked with Sting, Christian Cage, and Kurt Angle, and is considered good enough to lead a faction that includes power-hungry Kevin Nash. Any three of these men would be deserving of Wrestler of the Year.

Pay-Per-View of the year is a hard one to decide, because almost all the PPVs were horrible. However, there are three that come to my mind that stand out. They are TNA Bound for Glory, WWE No Mercy, and ROH Driven. BFG (excluding the miserable Monster's Ball Match) was an overall great Pay-Per-View. No Mercy wasn't AMAZING, but it had three WWE Championship matches, the second gave Triple H his eleventh main event title reign, and the last match, Randy Orton won. Now, I haven't actually SEEN ROH Driven, but I'm hearing great things from some people. Even things that say its the best wrestling PPV in years. If I were one of you, I would consider going out and supporting Ring Of Honor, because it has tomorrow's stars, with no stupid gimmicks or move restrictions, working their asses off to get a shot at the big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back