• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

This Cracked Me Up

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Lisa Lampanelli has told the Westboro Baptist Church that if they protest her show, it'll backfire on them. TMZ reports that the Westboro Church—run by the Phelps family and infamous for their anti-homosexual agenda and protesting of funerals—wants to protest Lampanelli's show in the church's hometown of Topeka, Kansas due to her support of gay rights. However, Lampanelli says that if they do, she'll donate $1,000 per protester to the nation's oldest HIV/AIDS prevention, treatment and care services provider, the Gay Men's Health Club.

"It's gonna be hilarious to write out the checks to the GMHC and have them send thank you notes to the WBC for their 'generous contributions,'" said Lampanelli. "I'd love to see their inbred faces when they open those thank you notes! Hopefully their jaws will drop so fast that their three remaining teeth and cro-magnon foreheads will plummet to the floor."

Funny stuff.

The Phelps aren't doing to well first they fail miserably at protesting Kevin Smiths "Red State" tour, even having former family/members come out against them at one of his screenings and now someone is daring them to show up. These idiots need to fade away before a bullet stops them instead of humiliation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back