Things Flair Could Say At The HOF

Pay Per Ghost

What they f*ck happened in the thread section here
"I wanna thank the WWE, for this great honor. I love you all."

Now that that's outta the way, come up with something good you lot.

" I hate it at that place, Oh God take me back. Gunner's married and doesn't limousine ride and jet fly with me. He won't even woo at the end of his prayers!"

Something about how he's the most criminally underrated, greatest wrestler of all times, and he was the only thing worth watching in the NWA and WCW. He will then say a few Woooo's, and make mention of being the only dual inductee in HoF history.

Probably finish up by mentioning his greatness, and calling Arn the best second fiddle ever. Tully and Windham will stand there awkwardly.

I'll be skipping his speech on the DVD. Did we really need Ric Flair to go in twice?

I have wined and dined with kings and queens, slept in alleys, ate por...wait. Wrong guy. Nevermind.

"What does this get me that I can put up as collateral for a loan?"

"This is the 82nd most exciting moment of my career."

"Joining TNA was the 1,657th most exciting moment of my career."

"Where's my next wife?"

"Evolution should be inducted next!"

WOOOO!!

I would like to thank the other 3 Horsemen, the Widow Maker and the Brain Busters. Without you, I would still be standing here. Without me, you would be sitting there (points to the crowd).

WOOOO!!

I would like to thank the other 40 Horsemen. Without you, I would still be standing here. Without you, they would still be standing here (points to the Widow Maker and the Brain Busters).

WOOOO!!

See you at the 2015 Hall Of Fame when they induct me for a record 3rd time as a member of Evolution.

WOOOO!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back