Things Casuals Say

MrHashasheen

Enjoying Wrestling
Figured this could be a nice repository for things friends or colleagues or family members that are casual fans say. I've got a friend recently reintroduced to the WWE, so I'll post a few gems he said today:

1. Ryback: "They should make him the WWE Champion, he's actually a heavyweight and he looks scary as fuck."

2. Lesnar: "Fuck him, it's not good when your champion never shows up or wrestles."

3. WWE Network: "Mate, what's this about? Wasn't really paying attention."

A few recent gems I've heard.

01) My Dad upon seeing Big Show: "Holy shit, who could really beat that guy?"

02) My Dad upon seeing Brock Lesnar following his Big Show comment: "Oh I guess that's the guy who is going to kick the big guys ass."

03) My seven year old nephew on the Miz: "He is a homo."

04) A lady friend of mine on my hate toward the Cena character: "You just do not like him because I would drop you in a minute to f*c* him!"

1) Lady friend on Randy Orton: "My future husband"

2) Lady friend on Sheamus: "my future husband"

3) Lady friend on John Cena "my future husband"

And yes, it was the same person each time.

"those fellars seem like they really have it all together!"

- My Grandparents, who are in their 70s and live in a cabin in the woods, speaking about The New Day

I remember my Gran and Grandad having an argument as to whether oiling had any advantage. My Gran believed it was cheating as it made the body slippy (and you don't see the shit guys with oil on them) whilst my Grandad believed it was aesthetic reasons.

"John Cena is such a victim. He never wins any of his matches."

- Good friend after watching his 3rd wrestling PPV ever.

I remember one of my grandmothers commenting about how tight the wrestler's shorts were that "They must have had their willies chopped off!"

That made me laugh a lot.

Reigns appears on-screen. Bud's girlfriend: "Who's that looker?"

Kurt Angle mentions his olympic medal. Other friend: "Wow... he's still going on about that?"

Paige does her thing on NXT. Friend: "She's obviously a dominatrix, that's why she dresses like that."

03) My seven year old nephew on the Miz: "He is a homo."

A year or two ago, my mom asked that about Ziggler when he was in his pink shirt and wearing the belt around his ass.

"'I really, really hate you. Let me tell you how much I hate you without hitting you because apparently that's brave.' What a prick." - My Dad summing up CM Punk.

My daughter as she randomly enters the room during RAW:

"What's up with all of those Authority guys? Are they still a big thing on the show? Haven't they been doing, like, the exact same thing for months now?"

And regarding Rusev: "I think he's on every show for about half the show. Every time I'm in the room, I'm hearing that song play over and over again".

"why would I watch nxt?"

-explain that its better

"How can it be better than Raw when it doesnt have the best wrestlers"

"Look! Look at him stamping his feet on the ground whence kicking."

ok Rest of the world, its fake I get it.

"He's putting on a show like nobody else is. Why isn't he the champion?"

My mom when she saw R-Truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back