THEY....

Chrome

Getting Noticed By Management
I was thinking... TNA said it wanted to invest in some AAA stars... and I can't help but wonder if THEY is really....

Judas Mesias (aka Ricky Banderas) since he works for AAA?

For those that don't know.. Judas Mesias was Abyss's onscreen half brother in TNA with James Mitchell..

Which leads me to my next assumption...

Is THEY Judas Mesias, James Mitchell, Abyss, Sting and another person? (maybe Vampiro? (Hogan was friends with him) also Vampiro and Judas Mesias had classic matchs in AAA not to long ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdiahDpkHfs&feature=related

I would name this stable:

The 5 Deadly Venoms.

That would be quite a fun storyline..
The Vampire (come on if there is ever a time Vampires are over as hell in pop culture its now),
The Scorpion Sting
The Anarky Judas Mesias
The Monster Abyss
The Mastermind James Mitchell.

Just saying LOL this stable would wreck havoc!

I hope when they say THEY!!! its them ;)

Thoughts?

We know THEY is not ECW folks now if you saw Impact on Thursday.

edit* well what do you know.. without even knowing it Vampiro HAS a history with James Mitchell.. (I didn't know that when posting this) this idea has roots to make it work. This would be an anti-hogan stable that exposes Bishoff/Hogan in the end (thanks to Sting)

Here is Vampiros history with TNA
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampiro

On September 17, 2003, Vampiro made his debut for Total Nonstop Action Wrestling and assisted Shane Douglas and James Mitchell in shaving Raven's head. He then feuded with Raven, who defeated him in a "Blood Gallows of Retribution" match on October 29.

He is still in ring shape and is only 43 he still has a good 4-5 years left in him. If I were TNA I would seriously consider doing this NOW rather than later.

Also according to this...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricky_Banderas

Judas is only 34... they're young enough to make this work!

Abyss is 36
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abyss_(wrestler)

For this to work this stable has to happen now other wise they will be to old later. If anyone from TNA is reading this... think about how much merchindise and T-shirts "5 deadly venoms" would sell? amirite?

5 Deadly Vemons = They own your Mind, Body, & Soul!

WCW failed because they had no equalizer for the NWO (they're opportunity was the wolfpac and when they trashed it they stopped the way out for nwo). WWF was smart by making sure that DX, Nation, hart foundation could all take each other out at any given time.. In this case TNA can not make ECW too strong... they need an equalizer.. with Fortune not completely filled yet ...

The 5 deadly venoms will be the ECW equalizer.. a stable just as crazy and strong in the ring to go toe to toe with any of the ECW while still making a creative story, and being heels, until the time is right to expose Hogan/Bishoff in turn they will turn face and the deception will be revealed. But still keeping there badass persona's. Monsters are Monsters and there is no reason to turn them into anything other than that..I see Sting being a great fit here with his ends justify the means mentality. This stable on its face would be heelish.. but in the end will revel that they were face working for TNA's best interest the whole time. (Again thanks to Sting).. this stable has many posibilities.. on how it can end..I would love another Vampiro vs Sting fued personally Two of the best superstars to have never worked for WWE could be good again..

You know what else???

Samoa Joe was abducted months ago remember? this was never explained? Why not make him the 5th deadly Venom in the group of monsters? And have James Mitchell still in the group but the manager 6th person in a non-wrestling role of course..

Let it be "THEY" that abducted him... remember when he was on a cam corder he did say that "THEY" got him and that THEY have spoken.. seems like "THEY" has been in the works for longer than we are making it out to be.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIZr7ChTY6w

Samoa Joe (the samoan submission machine, he paralyzes you like a snake!)
Sting (Scorpion)
Abyss (Monster)
Judas (Anarky/Demon)
Vampiro (Vampire)
w/ James Mitchell (The Evil Genius)

Ladies and Gentlemen your 5 deadly venoms!

Hit Abyss's awesome entrance music please
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SLqy4gqpH8

now imagine these 5 badass's walking towards the ring while listening to that...

FUCK lifting 4 fingers..... ITS TIME TO LIFT ALL 5.. ;) I really like this idea.

THis is a stable worthy of holding ALL the TNA titles...

Sting = World Title
Abyss/Judas = Tag Team
Samoa Joe = Global Title
Vampiro = X Division
(Fuck it throw in Daffney = Knock Outs Champion) Her gimmick fits with these guys too.

Once they have all the gold there unvieling of Deception begins!

Hogan and Bischoff will gave to give them stroke per Hogans owns words"RVD your the camp here brother that means that you have some stroke here" Which is why it is important for Abyss to have the title now.. have James Mitchell come out to want his stable to have ALL the titles then what stroke do they have? Time to expose what ever it is they know that we don't know yet.

Personally I feel like that is good story telling.

I wonder if there is a way to get this idea to TNA creative?

A monster stable is something that hasn't really been done effectively, if ever. I mean, maybe you could claim Dungeon of Doom, but let's not go there shall we? As for Judas Mesias coming over, eh, I doubt he'll have much impact. I'd prefer some different, fresh workers from down south if they can procure them.

I think a monster stable would be much better suited to WWE rather than TNA. They just have bigger chunkier guys. But they may have already missed the boat. If there was ever an opportunity, it was here:

sigme9.png

There will be a monster stable in TNA and Father James Mitchell will probably lead it. It's obvious that TNA is heading towards stable wars in the next few months, with ECW, Fortune, probably a Hogan/Bischoff team, and THEY\ I'm sure the Faces will figure something out, what with Anderson, Hardy, Pope and RVD all being linked at the moment.

Having the Sinister Minister NOT in the ECW camp would also give reason for him and his monsters to feud with the ECW camp and every other stable.

As far as Sting, he will be a loner like he was in WCW - rafters and all.

The Monsters will include Abyss and probably Delirious since apparently TNA has been interested in him. The other members, I have no clue, but maybe Mikey Whipwreck and/or some new blood.

... and THAT is how I see THEM!

I had a feeling that Abyss' "them"/"they" weren't going to be the ECW guys (not trying to say "I told you so" to anyone, because OBVIOUSLY I had no way of knowing for sure...it was just a gut-feeling). It looks like TNA is going for a "stables-war", similar to the never-ending amount of stables back in the late nineties (Ministry, Corporation, DX, The Nation, nWo, Horsemen, The Flock, The Brood, and too many more to list them all).

I really like the idea of a stable lead by James Mitchell. Obviously Abyss is the catalyst for a new stable to form. It reminds me of when Scott Hall showed up on Nitro, saying there would be others coming (or whatever it was he said). I seriously doubt we'd see any "big stars" from other promotions joining that stable, but never say never. Who knows?

I really do like your "Deadly Venoms" stable idea, I hadn't put much thought into Vampiro until you suggested him. You're totally right about vampires being so accepted in pop-culture right now (with True Blood, Twilight & Vampire Diaries all currently being HUGE draws for their respective networks/film company). Vampiro would be a perfect fit for TNA (the x-division, especially), provided he's still in good ring-shape.

I haven't seen Vampiro wrestle since "Wrestling Society X" (I only watched maybe one or two episodes of "WSX"), but I remember liking his character when he was with WCW. A stable with Vampiro would work very well...I remember that an angle for a Vampiro stable was started in the late nineties in WCW (but never came to fruition).

Vampiro worked well in WCW with ICP and The Misfits too. Not that those guys could wrestle worth a shit, but it showed that Vampiro could get over as a leader of a group. Haha! Off topic a bit, but I used to love when ICP would do commentary for Vampiro's matches back then...they were really funny.

I hadn't thought about it until I read your thread idea, but TNA might throw Kevin Thorn (Fertig) into that stable as well. I don't know what moniker he's going by now, is he still using "Kevin Thorn"? Hell, knowing TNA and how much they love former WWE wrestlers, it wouldn't surprise me to see Gangrel show up too. Wasn't he involved with Hogan's Australian tour in 2009 as well?

To be honest, I like your idea of Vampiro more so than Thorn or Gangrel. Good thread idea, hopefully we'll at least see the return of James Mitchell. That's probably the most likely to happen anyway, now that it seems that Abyss didn't mean the ECW guys to be "them"/"they". I hope that we don't see someone COMPLETELY ******ed debut (ie: Mideon/Viscera, I might even lump Gangrel in there too), and hopefully they don't just "promote from within" (turning Jay Lethal "goth" or something equally ridiculous).

This stable you present is very impressive.
However, I think James Mitchell and Sting would be enough.

Sting could take Abyss under his wing and make him the Anti-Hogan
(ala Warrior-Disciple 98, but waaaaaaaaaaaaay better!).
Destroying all of Hogan's lap-boys save one, who would eventually vanquish Abyss and the Stable.

This storyline should last a year with Abyss picking off Hogan's boys methodically and steadily, with Sting and James Mitchell playing the roles of mentors

I love the "Monsters" stable idea and like Mitchell as the leader, but I wouldn't want Sting to be a part of it. His legacy is bigger than that and he doesn't need a manager or voice. And besides, I think we're about to see Sting be totally redeemed and make a huge face turn. There's obviously something up with Hogan/Bischoff and it's being hinted at in this new Nash-Jarrett feud. Whatever comes of it, I see it being a heel turn for Hogan and Eric and with that redemption for Sting as "The Deception" is proven true.

I like the idea of the stable---very fresh idea, and of course, it just dawned on me that Dixie said that she asked them to come (ECW) to protect TNA from "them", ---which is a compliment in my book, because who better than the roughest mothers on the planet than ECW? I thought last nights show had a more solid feel to it....more fluid. I will say---did anyone catch the "line of the night"? When Sarita was choking out Taylor with a belt at ringside, Taz said "man...she's choking her out....that'll get you fired in some companies". ...."vintage" Taz. I DON'T like the fact that both companies are having invasion angles at the moment....it makes TNA look unoriginal (save the comments)---IN THIS ANGLE it does anyway, ....and both companies have angles that could really add some intrigue to the storylines for quite some time.....just note to TNA....know WHEN to drop the angle---make sure it gets wrapped up with no loose ends--- and proceed with something else.

I like the idea of the stable---very fresh idea, and of course, it just dawned on me that Dixie said that she asked them to come (ECW) to protect TNA from "them"...

I don't remember her saying that on the TV broadcast. All I got was "I invited them." Did she say the whole "to protect TNA" part in something that didn't show on TV?

Naw, I honestly think Sting will be solo again... he tried to warn Dixie, she didn't listen... the fans didn't listen and everything thought he was out for himself... he will watch from above and he will probably move across a couple of stables only the end up, ultimately, being the savior of TNA (well with the help of a few originals of course)

Its good story-telling...

My feeling is TNA is waiting for somebody's contract to expire or no-compete-clause to end so they can do another nWo type invasion/takeover. I really have no idea from there where it could go or who could be involved but James Mitchell is a possibility.

well what do you know.. without even knowing it Vampiro HAS a history with James Mitchell.. (I didn't know that when posting this) this idea has roots to make it work. This would be an anti-hogan stable that exposes Bishoff/Hogan in the end (thanks to Sting)

Here is Vampiros history with TNA
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampiro

On September 17, 2003, Vampiro made his debut for Total Nonstop Action Wrestling and assisted Shane Douglas and James Mitchell in shaving Raven's head. He then feuded with Raven, who defeated him in a "Blood Gallows of Retribution" match on October 29.

He is still in ring shape and is only 43 he still has a good 4-5 years left in him. If I were TNA I would seriously consider doing this NOW rather than later.

Also according to this...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricky_Banderas

Judas is only 34... they're young enough to make this work!

Abyss is 36
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abyss_(wrestler)

For this to work this stable has to happen now other wise they will be to old later. If anyone from TNA is reading this... think about how much merchindise and T-shirts "5 deadly venoms" would sell? amirite?

5 Deadly Vemons = They own your Mind, Body, & Soul!

WCW failed because they had no equalizer for the NWO (they're opportunity was the wolfpac and when they trashed it they stopped the way out for nwo). WWF was smart by making sure that DX, Nation, hart foundation could all take each other out at any given time.. In this case TNA can not make ECW too strong... they need an equalizer.. with Fortune not completely filled yet ...and ric flair has gone on record as saying he does not want to go face ever in tna and fortune will be a heel team. So who is the equalizer for both ECW and Fortune?

The 5 deadly venoms will be the equalizer.. a stable just as crazy and strong in the ring to go toe to toe with any of the ECW while still making a creative story, and being heels, until the time is right to expose Hogan/Bishoff in turn they will turn face and the deception will be revealed. But still keeping there badass persona's. Monsters are Monsters and there is no reason to turn them into anything other than that..I see Sting being a great fit here with his ends justify the means mentality. This stable on its face would be heelish.. but in the end will reveal that they were face working for TNA's best interest the whole time. (Again thanks to Sting).. this stable has many posibilities.. on how it can end..I would love another Vampiro vs Sting fued personally ;) Two of the best superstars to have never worked for WWE could be good again ;)

You know what else???

Samoa Joe was abducted months ago remember? this was never explained? Why not make him the 5th deadly Venom in the group of monsters? And have James Mitchell still in the group but the manager 6th person in a non-wrestling role of course..

Let it be "THEY" that abducted him... remember when he was on a cam corder he did say that "THEY" got him, that THEY have spoken.. seems like "THEY" has been in the works for longer than we are making it out to be.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIZr7ChTY6w

Samoa Joe (the samoan submission machine, he paralyzes you like a snake!)
Sting (Scorpion)
Abyss (Monster)
Judas (Anarky/Demon)
Vampiro (Vampire)
w/ James Mitchell (The Evil Genius)

Ladies and Gentlemen your 5 deadly venoms!

Hit Abyss's awesome entrance music please
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SLqy4gqpH8

now imagine these 5 badass's walking towards the ring while listening to that...

FUCK lifting 4 fingers..... ITS TIME TO LIFT ALL 5.. ;) I really like this idea.

THis is a stable worthy of holding ALL the TNA titles...

Sting = World Title
Abyss/Judas = Tag Team
Samoa Joe = Global Title
Vampiro = X Division
(Fuck it throw in Daffney = Knock Outs Champion) Her gimmick fits with these guys too.

Once they have all the gold there unvieling of Deception begins!

Hogan and Bischoff will gave to give them stroke per Hogans owns words"RVD your the camp here brother that means that you have some stroke here" Which is why it is important for Abyss to have the title now.. have James Mitchell come out to want his stable to have ALL the titles then what stroke do they have? Time to expose what ever it is they know that we don't know yet.

(I JUST edited the OP to include this)

THis is something the WWE is not doing.. it is DIFFERENT. and something that will set TNA apart from them. This gimmick will do that.

I don't remember her saying that on the TV broadcast. All I got was "I invited them." Did she say the whole "to protect TNA" part in something that didn't show on TV?

Okay, I stand corrected-- , but it was something along the lines of "I invited them" is what I meant.....and no, she didn't say "to protect TNA", but that would be the cliffhanger to make people tune in next week to see the finish the rest of the statement, or have the sneaker genius pondering Dixie's next statement. :confused:

Chrome.....AMAZING.....well laid out idea.....I applaud you :worship: :worship: :worship: with followers to TNA. The marketing would be beautiful, and sell like hotcakes ...for awhile anyway. It's a shame that we couldn't submit ideas (but then we would expect royalties, etc and it would get messy....so....'nuff said on that). It would be somewhat different idea, and we could FINALLY bring the whole "them" with Joe, and "them" with Abyss to a close. I honestly feel that at some point here soon, there might (key word here) --but there might be something to this angle that might see a slight increase in the ratings. No....not saying it would jump up to a 3.5 or whatever. My biggest fear (and hatred) is that for so many years, Dixie stayed behind the curtain and we never saw her ---which is SUCH a nice change of pace (I can only take so much McMahon mugging for the camera and semi-producing angles for an upcoming PPV from days past), that I really hope that Dixie doesn't "McMahon" it and start being an angle, a la Vickie Guerrerro :banghead: because it would proof positive that this company hasn't shown me one single, minute ounce of creativity.

Daffney will be a part of it, without a doubt... but I dunno if The New Church will be re-united though. I expect some new blood.

In regards to Sting, I think he'll be a loner again, as he usually is, and the way he should be. I think all this talk about Sting saying how Dixie is blind and being conned, I think he's referring to the incoming stable wars that seem to be forming in TNA. Like Fortune, the ECW originals, "Them" and most likely a stable that will be formed by Bischoff/Hogan. If that's not it, I have no idea what Sting is talking about.

As for "Them", maybe all these messages Abyss is getting is setting up a return for James Mitchell. That would be pretty damn awesome. I have no idea who will be in this stable, because I think the majority of the stable will be new blood in TNA beside the possible leaders in James Mitchell and Abyss.

if Samoa Joe was part of this "THEY", at least it would hopefully make sense of that storyline they did a few months ago where Samoa Joe was beaten, taken against his will, thrown in a van and apparently held captive for weeks. when he came back to TV they made no mention of it-as if it never happened. it's been bugging me every time i see Joe on TV why they never mentioned that storyline again. now that think about it, they showed a video from Joe's "captors" where he makes reference to "THEY". so he mentioned THEY even befor Sting and Abyss.

if Samoa Joe was part of this "THEY", at least it would hopefully make sense of that storyline they did a few months ago where Samoa Joe was beaten, taken against his will, thrown in a van and apparently held captive for weeks. when he came back to TV they made no mention of it-as if it never happened. it's been bugging me every time i see Joe on TV why they never mentioned that storyline again. now that think about it, they showed a video from Joe's "captors" where he makes reference to "THEY". so he mentioned THEY even befor Sting and Abyss.

He sure did and that is also linked in the OP for those that forgot ;)

I think this story line has many legs to climb from with many possibilities ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back