"There's only one Ricky Hatton" Raw LD

The Todd

Championship Contender
Ricky 'the Hitman' Hatton takes over Raw tonight. First guest host I have been excited over. He will end up knocking someone out, and rightly so.

And no spoilers, Raw is being taped in about an hour or so being in Sheffield, don't spoil it for the rest.

Vince usually puts some pretty good matches on in England, so lets hope it continues.

It's all about the Hitman tonight, though. Hope they name drop David Haye.

Ricky 'the Hitman' Hatton takes over Raw tonight. First guest host I have been excited over. He will end up knocking someone out, and rightly so.

And no spoilers, Raw is being taped in about an hour or so being in Sheffield, don't spoil it for the rest.

Vince usually puts some pretty good matches on in England, so lets hope it continues.

It's all about the Hitman tonight, though. Hope they name drop David Haye.

And it's the 12th anniversary of the Montreal Screwjob, and they got a guy whose nickname is "Hitman" to host.

Bret Hart Smarks said:
ZOMG ITS SOME SORT OF CONSPIRACY

This is like the 1st time in a month I haven't started the Raw LD thread, I wouldn't have come up with a catchy title anyways. I never get super excited about Raws oversea's I feel big things are less likely to happen there.

I love how Show ends up always being a punching bag for these guys, knowing he can literally kill them with 1 punch.

I'd like to thank Kelly's parents too King.

God Alicia Fox is awful. Why the fuck is she getting pushed?

no 1 kicks out of the famouser!

no, the person doing the pin just rolls off the pin, the ref stops counting, then the person getting pinned puts their shoulder up awkwardly.

What a crap match. Kelly Kelly has gotten better, but it only shows when she wrestles someone who can actually wrestle, unlike the number 1 contender Alicia Fox.

And why the hell aren't the tag titles on the line? Didn't DX beat these guys a few weeks ago?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back