There's a hurricane

FromTheSouth

You don't want it with me.
in the Gulf of Mexico that is supposed to hit somewhere between JMT and LJL. Pray for them. Those things are vicious.

Maybe this will keep their spirits up, hoping they have power.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jcfHBEX6VrY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jcfHBEX6VrY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I don't know.. For some reason when I read "there's a hurricane" it made me think of the opening lines of that song. Perhaps I should've worded it differently.

I hope you guys make it through everything.

(FYI, when I first read the title to this thread.. I thought of this)

[youtube]Kw_Lf-JhdSU[/youtube]

Feat. on the Dazed and Confused playlist.

Be safe brothers.

Oh, and Dave, possible name change idea

Daved and Confused

We're getting the weak side of the hurricane, which most likely will be just a little rain, so I'll be alright. Thanks for the thoughts though, everyone.

I'm not exactly sure with LJL is in Mississippi, but hopefully it's someplace where the hurricane doesn't have an affect.

We're getting the weak side of the hurricane, which most likely will be just a little rain, so I'll be alright. Thanks for the thoughts though, everyone.

I'm not exactly sure with LJL is in Mississippi, but hopefully it's someplace where the hurricane doesn't have an affect.

I live in Northern Mississippi so we may get storms and stuff like that. When Katrina hit we lost power for like 18 hours and that was it. I hope everything will be alright. Most of my friends are from southern Mississippi so I know they don't want to go through this again.

Glad you both will likely be fine, but none the less best wishes and good luck, these hurricanes can do unexplainable things sometimes.

I hate hurricanes. I had my fair share of them when I lived in Florida.

Hope everything will be all right.

I hope you guys make it through everything.

(FYI, when I first read the title to this thread.. I thought of this)

[youtube]Kw_Lf-JhdSU[/youtube]

I think the funniest/offensive thing to ever happen in the NFL was like 3 weeks after Katrina when the Bucs played that during their game against the Saints.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back