There was a tornado warning today.

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
It just had to happen RIGHT when I was about to take the math test that I've been wanting to take for the past few days but I could never qualify because I kept making stupid mistakes on the pretest.

Anyway, we all had to go to the shelters in the basement. Thousands of people, packed into tunnels under the school. It was crazy, but not as crazy as how much people bitched and bitched about not having cell service. FUCKEN CONVERSATION, HOW DOES IT WORK??

I made the best of a bad situation by finding a very cute girl who is also a huge Nintendo fan, and getting her number.

And then I aced my math test.

:thumbsup:

Good job dude we had them go off here to. I live right by the michigan and indiana border. Ware abouts do you live in ohio?

Dayton.

The girl (Lindzi is her name) commutes to class, unfortunately. She has to be home at 4:30 today since she shares her car with her mom. Another day, though. She's actually texting me back and we're having a good conversation, so it's a start.

Speaking of insane weather, CH how's it down there in Chi Town? It's ridiculously windy here and probably getting 2-4 inches of snow tonight.

According to her latest text, she also likes reading.

:D

I'm doing it right, right? Asking about her interests?

Yupp but don't keep on it go for some of your intrests to let her know what you like to. But keep the ratio of her talking about her to at least 2 for her to one to you.

Speaking of insane weather, CH how's it down there in Chi Town? It's ridiculously windy here and probably getting 2-4 inches of snow tonight.

It's windy as a mofo here. Been crazy the past two days with the wind.

Doc is on the right track, but make sure you are able to hang out together.

Ehh, she wasn't that into me.

I've been texting this one ever since finishing math. Right now we're talking about Harry Potter.

fuck this is awesome

OK, so NOW I find out she apparently has a boyfriend. That's still cool, she's still fun to talk to.

A bit disappointing though, I must admit.

"Docblocked" :lmao: I'm kind of curious about it. Should I ask about him?

And Ky is doing quite well. Watched RAW with her and her friends last night, and we ordered pizza.

Next time you find a woman you want to do the nasty with, show her all the threads you have made about women you have met, then smoothly tell her, "The next one has your name on it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back