There was a shootout at work.

Freddy4190

Championship Contender
I work at Wendy's. Happened an hour before I got there. 2 idiots were arguing and face-to-face, one got pissed and pulled a gun, the other pulled a gun, and they started shooting. They.. missed. A off-duty sheriff's deputy was at the Firestone next door getting tires put on his civilian car, he came and shot at some people. apparently nobody got hurt, they found no blood, I think they got away. There was alot of shell casings found though. I was driving up to the Wendy's and I saw the flashing lights of a few police cars. I thought nothing of it because people get in wrecks and get pulled over almost daily there. I got up to the store and there was a mass amount of cop cars, forensics van, all kinds of police. The whole Wendy's was roped off, there were people everywhere. I had to go use the back door because the front had evidence near it apparently, I think one of the suspect's touched a car, they were lifting fingerprints and had it towed away. Whatever. The owner of Wendy's came by and made us close early. It was pretty crazy..

So what a fucking shootout took place and that can easily happen again. Idk about you, but I value my life over a job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back