• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Theoretical: Would a comics sub forum work in WZ?

Deexter Jorgan

Has a Dark Passenger on board...
The name says it all.

Would wrestlezone benefit from a comics sub forum, there are alot of comics fans based here and alot of loyalist to the Marvel/DC brands.

but there are also small indiependant franchises that most of us have no idea about and material that we all could appreciate.

So what's your say WZ?

Should Comics become apart of an already popular wrestling forum?

Im not saying giving it its own forum would work sly, why not have a sub forum in the film and television section.

we could use it to talk about

- Our favorite artists
- The best comic franchises
- Storylines
- comic movies in development

The list is endless and it would attract comic heads to the forum also, that would bring up the numbers abit.

Im not saying it deserves its own forum but adding it into a sub forum of another section could work more for this concept.

Could we add a poll? maybe see if the members of the forum would be interested?.

because ive seen a couple of threads about comics in the bar room but maybe because we dont have a discussion forum that the interest hasnt been made?

If you were talking making a forum page dedicated to comics sure I would be in for it but apparently not a lot of others are. I am quite the Marvel mark, but am also a fan of comedic strips such as Garfield, Peanuts, and other such comics you find in newspapers but again it doesn't seem like anyone else would like it :( too bad

As I said I would love to have a forum dedicated to making threads on everythin comic related. If we got such a page I would volunteer to help you run it.

I'm still trying to figure out why we still have an entire section dedicated to Video games, I don't think there is really any need for another sub-form, however if you were to make and [OFFICIAL] All Things Comics Thread, you get some interest, I know I would at the very least read it

Anyone else interested in an all things Comic thread?, would you believe that it would be done.

would it peak interest?

A general intrests forum would be better, With Tv & Films, Music, And Video games being sub forums in it.

Great Idea, It would help keep the forum wrestling related but also give everyone the fix of all things, Musc, Films, Vidoe and If i may be so bold Artistic such as comic books.

What about just allowing me to post a thread about Comics in the barroom? would that be ok KB?, trial it and see if it develops interest?

So how would it this dispute get settled? If Deexter's thread sparks interest? I see nothing wrong with a comic general interest page under the non wrestling/non spam sections. If this were to come to fruition I would volunteer to help run it as i've stated before, it's a great idea.

Ive started an official comics thread, everyone who wants to contribute please do, the current discussion is on world war hulks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back