The X-Factor (UK)

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
As I do every year, I watch the X-Factor, just to see what the British Public think is interesting & "good". This years X-Factor has only a month or so left of programming and apart from the people that get all uptight in auditions, I've seen very few things I've liked.

Once the Live Finals arrived, I made sure that I was going to tune in weekly, because I actually like to watch and see how well the acts can perform live under pressure. This year, the show has been up against another British "Talent" show - Strictly Come Dancing. It's always been up against it, but this year, Strictly has been viewed as the more popular show and to be honest, I can see why.

Week 1 of the "lives", they put in a twist where every judge had to send home one of their acts. That was interesting and an act I thought wouldn't have been sent home was. In case you didn't know, Simon Cowell, the shows creator is no longer a judge. The judges are now Gary Barlow (Take That), Kelly Rowland, Tulisa (N-Dubz) & Louis Walsh (Potato). Gary Barlow is possibly the worst person on this earth, because he wants, like Simon Cowell... RATINGS. I'm gonna go on a little rant here, just for a minute. Take a look at this, "man".
frankie-cocozza-pic-itv-rex-features-101643149.jpg

That is Frankie Cocozza, one of the live finalists. He has glorified sex, drugs and alcohol and drawn in many, many complaints. Every week he brags about the fact that he's still in the competition, despite the fact that from his first audition, most people realised that he couldn't actually sing. If you want proof, look no further than this video of his performance last Saturday.

[YOUTUBE]a1XZgW8iWpY[/YOUTUBE]

Now, every week he's the favourite to be sent home, yet he defies the odds and manages to get through to the next week. Just 2 days ago, there was a double elimination and he even survived that, sending home two acts who could really sing. He brought in many complaints from Ofcom to ITV, about his glorification of drugs and drink and also the fact he's "banged" everyone he knows. Also, his shouting of "FUCKING GET IN" on the live show brought people to even more of a dislike for him. Louis Walsh said to him last week, "You're not a rockstar, you never will be a rockstar and the only thing that's big about you is your hair". I thought it was brilliant, but many disagreed and thought Louis stepped over the line. Now for the good news. Frankie has been booted from the show and will not appear on it next week. Revelation.

However, obviously, to make up for the fact that we've lost one person and they won't want the show to end a week early, what happens now?? Out of the two acts that were sent home on Sunday, The Risk & Johnny Robinson, one were voted out for having the lowest amount of public votes and the other was sent home by the judges vote. "The Risk" had the lowest public vote, so why not bring back Johnny Robinson? He was very popular and it was a big shock to all when he had the lowest votes in the competition. He's got a strange voice, he has almost a soprano sounding vocal for a man, but he's brilliant. The only problem was that his "mentor" Louis was turning him into a joke. However, on his final performance, trying to save himself, he sang this;

[YOUTUBE]HkZaRIijwCk[/YOUTUBE]

Now, bring him back please. That's possibly the best performance he's ever given. He lives in my town and I've seen him perform before at a Karaoke night and he is brilliant live as well.

Anyways, if you're British;

1) What are you thoughts on the X-Factor whether you watch it or not?
2) Frankie Cocozza - What are your thoughts?
3) Should they bring Johnny back?
4) Am I rambling?

Hey Jerichoholic, i started a thread a while back about x-factor but now i see i put it into the "Music" section of the forums http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=189090 You will find my top 3 on this! Who`s your top 3?

I keep tuned in to X-factor every weekend, but it is becoming a bit of a laughing stock just now. Glad to see the back of that waste of a life Frankie Cocozza, i think he really needs to talk to FRANK about his drug addictions. I would love to see Johnny come back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back