• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The WWF As We Know It...

theViper

Dark Match Winner
For all of the new people to wrestling, that never really got to experience what was known as the glory days of wrestling. I present you with this, if old and new alike do not agree with me, I'll be shocked. I feel this was just the perfect way to have it from start to finish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQDQ_qga53E

If an admin knows how to make it viewable from this page, then by all means. I've tried working the YouTube button, but it never efficiently works for me.

Edit: I'm sorry if this has been posted before, I just thought that everyone could appreciate it a little bit. I'm not living in the past, I do enjoy most of wrestling today. But it's always good to see what led us to where we are today.

For all of the new people to wrestling, that never really got to experience what was known as the glory days of wrestling. I present you with this, if old and new alike do not agree with me, I'll be shocked. I feel this was just the perfect way to have it from start to finish.

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQDQ_qga53E"

If an admin knows how to make it viewable from this page, then by all means. I've tried working the YouTube button, but it never efficiently works for me.

Edit: I'm sorry if this has been posted before, I just thought that everyone could appreciate it a little bit. I'm not living in the past, I do enjoy most of wrestling today. But it's always good to see what led us to where we are today.

[YOUTUBE]BQDQ_qga53E[/YOUTUBE]

For future references the code is [ YOUTUBE]everything after the watch?v=[/ YOUTUBE]

I've had that problem before as well in the past... also delete the spaces inside the brackets before the Youtube...

As for the video is it supposed to show the change within the WWE or what?

regretted it. I HATE Puddle of Mud, and that song.

However the video was good. I just muted it. I think wrestling will be like that again. But not for another 20 years or so. Everything moves in cycles, wrestling included. I just hope I'm alive when it gets good again.

damn those were the days , only guy i can think of that still gets something like those pops and creates moments these days is Randy Orton , Cena tries but he's over used them so much there just not that explosive anymore , did u guys see the arena when Oron won the title at NOC damn and when he was introduced as the new champ , this is why i still watch WWE becuz of that man and that man alone

but WWF will forever live as the golden age of the WWE and i hope that someday the WWE will go back to those days , screw the kids screw the money what mattered back then was the entertainment , let the kids wait till they're old enough thats not hard to do :disappointed: have some control over your kids and then they can watch like disney or something i dunno :lmao:

I was a fan of wrestling for most of those years and I still am today. I used to buy all the PPVs on VHS after they came out, watched Raw and Smackdown faithfully, etc, etc.

I remember 3/4 of those moments that were shown in the video and the wrestling of today doesn't compare to then. That's saying alot as guys like Edge, Jeff Hardy, Undertaker, Kane, Chris Jericho, Triple H, The Dudley Boys / Team 3-D, Kurt Angle and Rhino are still active. The stuff I don't remember is the early years of the WWWF with Bruno Sammartino and Pedro Morales, mostly because I wasn't alive then.

That's not to say that the wrestling out there today is all bad, but I would definitely say it's no where near as entertaining on a consistent basis as it used to be.

Finally I like Puddle of Mudd and I do like the song "Blurry" and I think the song's name makes sense for the video IMHO.

I agree with you on Orton. He's one of the best out there today if not the best. I think having Jericho and Edge in the WWE and Kurt Angle in TNA helps things stay interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back