the wwe lockout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrestlingfanusa

Occasional Pre-Show
Ok so im wondering how many people will agree with me on this thread. I have been thinking is this triple hhh storyline kinda the wwe's version of a lockout. Like how it is in the nba and how it was with the nfl? The wrestlers vs the boss triple hhh, is he acting like the owner and them as disgruntled players? Im thinking that they our doing a spinoff storyline similar to wats happening in the sports world. Just my take on it bc like the nfl had lawyers and meetings to try to workout a deal anyone else seeing thats the direction they mite be going in? Maybe thats wat david otunga's gimmick mite be the lawyer who gets paid for his services while helping negotiate a deal.

It has nothing to do with money..... so I don't get how its similar to a lock out.... Damn man what are you doing? first the warrior thing now this? IM gonna get hit for this but whatever.

Also... all this is setting up is for vince's return.

really really now? how can u not see wat the wwe has done here with the raw thing? Its not bout money its the wrestlers vs triple hhh the boss. Kinda like how it was the players vs the owners in the nfl genius. As for the money thing, i said that can be a part of otungas gimmick he can say to christian since im a lawyer u do know i have to be paid for this. Now u had the nfl lockout where they had lawyers come in and help resolve and mediate the meetings they had. Now otunga plays the role of the lawyer. As for u saying u would hit me i would drop u like nothing i have beaten up two people at once who threatened and tried to pull a gun on me so dont give me that bs.

You're drawing an incorrect comparison. The NFL/NBA lockouts are purely about money. It's not about the players having no faith in their owners.

The WWE "lockout" is to get HHH fired as COO because of a lack of faith in his abilities to lead. And since Smackdown aired with talent there (providing HHH wasn't), it's not going to be an actual lockout at all.

Yes but it was still the players vs the owners, they couldnt agree to anything. Right now raw superstars cant agree to thing with triple h so they wont show up on raw. So im thinking that they are kinda poking fun at the nfl/nba. Either that or putting there own spin on it if they are its a new storyline. I dont remember anything similar to a lockout. Well i meant a lockout for raw bc u know wwe considers or wants us most of the time to think they are different brands kinda like the afc/nfc.

1. i meant hit with an infraction. and two, i never said anything about hitting you. and three. 3. if we were going to have a fight sir, goodluck. 4 years US Army here.

Back to topic. I do see the point with the whole talent vs boss thing so yeah i can KINDA see what you are talking about with the lockout although its a longshot.

GOOD, VERY GOOD FINALLY someone agrees with something i say. I think that the wwe is doing this bc of the recent lockouts and having one of there own why else do u think a lawyer gimmick is there now i mean its a longshot but read in between the lines. Its something they can capitalize on, i saw on smackdown where they said that wwe has never had a offseason and people wont be competing on raw. As for otunga wat better gimmick for him. He could ask for compensation for providing his services. Like money or a title shot against dolph ziggaler. ONE MORE THING ANYONE THINK THAT TRIPLE H COULD SAY WELL SINCE YOUR GONNA BOYCOTT RAW THEN THEY COULD DEBUT SETH ROLLINS OR ANDY LEAVINE OR BRODUS CLAY SINCE BRODUS CLAY IS DEBUTING SOON ANYWAY. TRIPLE HHH COULD BRING THEM IN AS "REPLACEMENT WRESTLERS KINDA LIKE NFL DID BACK IN THE 80'S I THINK IT WAS. I MEAN THAT WOULD MAKE THEM WANT TO RETURN BC THEY WOULD LOSE THERE SPOT.

really really now? how can u not see wat the wwe has done here with the raw thing? Its not bout money its the wrestlers vs triple hhh the boss. Kinda like how it was the players vs the owners in the nfl genius. As for the money thing, i said that can be a part of otungas gimmick he can say to christian since im a lawyer u do know i have to be paid for this. Now u had the nfl lockout where they had lawyers come in and help resolve and mediate the meetings they had. Now otunga plays the role of the lawyer. As for u saying u would hit me i would drop u like nothing i have beaten up two people at once who threatened and tried to pull a gun on me so dont give me that bs.

Really?

GOOD, VERY GOOD FINALLY someone agrees with something i say. I think that the wwe is doing this bc of the recent lockouts and having one of there own why else do u think a lawyer gimmick is there now i mean its a longshot but read in between the lines. Its something they can capitalize on, i saw on smackdown where they said that wwe has never had a offseason and people wont be competing on raw. As for otunga wat better gimmick for him. He could ask for compensation for providing his services. Like money or a title shot against dolph ziggaler. ONE MORE THING ANYONE THINK THAT TRIPLE H COULD SAY WELL SINCE YOUR GONNA BOYCOTT RAW THEN THEY COULD DEBUT SETH ROLLINS OR ANDY LEAVINE OR BRODUS CLAY SINCE BRODUS CLAY IS DEBUTING SOON ANYWAY. TRIPLE HHH COULD BRING THEM IN AS "REPLACEMENT WRESTLERS KINDA LIKE NFL DID BACK IN THE 80'S I THINK IT WAS. I MEAN THAT WOULD MAKE THEM WANT TO RETURN BC THEY WOULD LOSE THERE SPOT.

If HHH would bring replacements hed sure as hell not bring noobs from fcw who nobody have heard of. Rollins and good and Brodus is good. Andy is mid ok boring. HHH would bring back some guys from the attitude era IF and only IF that were to happen. I just cant wait for the build up till survivor series.

This guy can never make a decent thread.

I know man this is the second one in a row! and now he threatened to kick my ass lol

annnnd he brought back the angry caps!

I vote this thread is closed and this guy is banned. he threatened me. just sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back