The West Coast Wrestling Company Video Thread

JasonSensation

The Epitome of Excellence
Seeing as how this is the Spam Zone... ima spam this mother up! If you enjoy the vids that I'll be putting up, feel free to visit our channel and subscribe as we will be releasing DVDs in the near future.

This match took place at Conflict Resolution in July of 2009. It was a rematch of the finals of the very first WCWC Title Tournament. While these two indy dudes may be unknown to most of you, I urge you to give this match (and our company) a chance. Enjoy!

[YOUTUBE]Cjj5VtlwERQ[/YOUTUBE]

Since I understand no one really wishes to sit and watch an entire 25 minute match in one sitting, this video is presented in parts...

[YOUTUBE]QzmfNNSpfhk[/YOUTUBE]

...and finally, part 3...

[YOUTUBE]VAIxvc2T164[/YOUTUBE]

Conflict Resolution? Please tell me one of your characters is an evil HR rep.

Back with another video from The West Coast Wrestling Company. This video took place at The Gift & The Curse 2 in January 2010. Jacob Diez has been paying his dues on the indies for nearly ten years. He is formerly known as Markus Riot, a name by which he went when he competed in Wrestling Society X, Rev Pro, and one of SoCal's first super indies, EPIC Pro Wrestling. Johnny Saovi was a student of the world-traveled TJ Perkins, and has been making waves in SoCal for the past year. Enjoy!

[YOUTUBE]Ca3QhHsC11c[/YOUTUBE]

Respond to my inquiry, Jason Sensation!

lol, negative sir. no evil HR rep.

alas...

here is another video.

This particular video is a trailer being used to advertise one of our upcoming shows. Due to the popularity of Inception-style trailers popping up all over the internet, we decided to hop on the bandwagon. The first pro wrestling Inception trailer is here! Enjoy...

[YOUTUBE]StL0PLG1r9Y[/YOUTUBE]

lol, negative sir. no evil HR rep.

alas...

here is another video.

This particular video is a trailer being used to advertise one of our upcoming shows. Due to the popularity of Inception-style trailers popping up all over the internet, we decided to hop on the bandwagon. The first pro wrestling Inception trailer is here! Enjoy...

[YOUTUBE]StL0PLG1r9Y[/YOUTUBE]

Old video got removed by accident...

[YOUTUBE]miTIBhFqYp8[/YOUTUBE]

In full:

West Coast Heavyweight Champion Ric Ellis defends vs. "The American Wolf" Davey Richards

[YOUTUBE]nzqtMVVQn7I[/YOUTUBE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back