• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

the USO's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odisho

PISTOL PETE
jimmy and jey uso have been showing me a lot of talent lately, their matches on superstars and smackdown has always been entertaining. they have great charisma, great ring work, i think they have the ''look'', and they also have a great wrestling backround, rikishi's sons, the wild somoans nephew i think, and even the rocks cousins.

ever since the horrible fued between USO's and the hart dynasty ended, these guys have really worked on their move set, they show shades of their father with the dancing, which i love because i miss ''too cool'' with rikishi. and their super kick is awsome, i remember seeing a thread on who should have the super kick as their finisher, and these guys in my opinion, deserve it, their superkicks are awsome, they make loud kick sounds, and their double super kick is even awsomer

and by the way, they are getting huge pops from the crowd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEQgHSQQy1w
in this match if the usos wern't in it, it would have been boring. the usos are entertaining i love watching them

1. what do u think of them, do u like them.

2 do u think they saved themselves from being released.

If Vince ever decided that tag team wrestling is worth a look they could become the cream of the tag team division, but that only happens if Vince wants it to happen.

I personally like the USOs. They do have a great look and good ring skills but the problem lies in the fact that there are very few tag teams in the WWE for them to compete with on a regular basis. These guys who be great against the tag teams of TNA but I doubt they leace the big time unless they're forced too.

Yeah the trouble with the Uso's is the lack of competition. They do look good in the ring but without a half decent tag team division, meaning no other serious teams to feud with they will still most likely be released. Unless they split, that too would be a shame.

I've always thought of the Usos as a good-enough tag team to be on Smackdown and RAW every week even though they were in a pretty exhausting feud with The Hart Dynasty.

Last night was the first match I've seen of the Usos in a long time, I didn't even know they were faces until they came out with Ezekial Jackson. I loved the match and the Usos proved me correctly when I said they good enough as an established tag team. They got surprisingly good pops from the crowd and they are both decent in the ring. I think that they may have the potential to be the best tag team we've seen since Miz & Morrison.

They're fine. They're just another tag team that won't go anywhere, even if they get the tag titles. Tag team wrestling hasn't meant anything in about ten years and it's not going to anytime soon. The Usos are fine for what they are: a team that pops up every now and then. They're not going to be big stars but for what they are at the moment they're perfectly fine.

They wrestled a heck of a match last night alongside Zeke, and they played a huge role in making it the second best match of the night, at least by my measure.

Sadly for the Usos and fans of tag team wrestling, every time the tag division start to gain momentum, it suddenly dies by putting the straps on two less than worthy wrestlers or by breaking up the division's best, most over tag team. Still, the Usos proved their worth last night, so it's possible that they'll have a tag title reign in their future, as worthless as that reign might be.

I've always liked the Uso's. They have a good look, they were good on the mic when given the chance earlier in their WWE run, and they are pretty good in the ring especially considering how young they are. With tag wrestling being what it is they probably won't do much in that regard but given the opportunity I think they both have bright futures.

The Minute I saw the Uso's and Tamina I said "each individual has the 'it' factor, a few months in the business and in front of the camera WWE can't lose with them. Then they disappeared but now they're back hopefully WWE has something for them. I like they saved themselves from being released; I want WWE to make them the center of the Tag Team division and write a better feud with the Hart Dynasty. However, it's not about what I want, we'll have to see.

The Uso's are an amazing tag team, and hopefully, WWE will let them shine. With the Tag Division in WWE as bad as it is, you would think the WWE would capitalize on such an amazing tag team. WWE dropped the ball when they first debuted. They could have had a much more amazing fued with the Hart Dynasty. But after losing so many Tag Title matches, it's become apparent the Uso's are the jobbers of the Tag Divison. Hopefully, they will become Tag Champs soon, otherwise I see these two as Future Endeavors.

personally i think the usos are a great tag team they have wrestling in their blood and people said that they would be good in like tna or roh i think their perectly fine in wwe and they should be tag champs look at it this way santino marella vladimir kozlov former tag champs then the usos should be able to hold them too

The Uso's got major swag, not that it means anything in wrestling. They put a hell of a match last night on SD and really impressed me. I was impressed with them when they debuted and then everything went downhill from there. Hopefully they can continue to get some air time and show off what skills they have and become some sort of mainstay in the dying tag team division. Though that really isn't saying much.

The two of them are a great addition to the Smackdown roster and I can clearly see they show a lot of charisma and talent between them. The two have a good move-set and are definetly able to be at the top of the tag division.

I personally haven't seen them do anything since their original debut that was exciting or worth seeing. The WWE dropped the ball with them, the Heart Dynasty, tag team wrestling a long time ago. I haven't seen a recent match of theirs because I haven't been able to watch superstars in a while and haven't really got a chance to watch Smackdown.

Its sad that one of the only real tag teams in the WWE can't get over, cant get title matches, and haven't had a run with the belts. If they cared half as much about Tag Teams as they did in the past they could have a decent tag division going right now. Theres a surplus of superstars that could be put together into some reasonable tag teams now to make this division meaningful.

I personally haven't seen them do anything since their original debut that was exciting or worth seeing. The WWE dropped the ball with them, the Heart Dynasty, tag team wrestling a long time ago. I haven't seen a recent match of theirs because I haven't been able to watch superstars in a while and haven't really got a chance to watch Smackdown.

Its sad that one of the only real tag teams in the WWE can't get over, cant get title matches, and haven't had a run with the belts. If they cared half as much about Tag Teams as they did in the past they could have a decent tag division going right now. Theres a surplus of superstars that could be put together into some reasonable tag teams now to make this division meaningful.

first of ALL i put a link for all readers to watch their amazing talent on smackdown.

and second, the crowd cheered big time when the uso's had the offense so i dont know wat ur talking about.

Meh, The Uso's might just as well go to TNA or ROH because at least there tag-teams matters. I don't even know who the tag-team champions are in WWE:disappointed:. In TNA i know that the tag-team champions ( well maybe not after sunday) are Beer Money Inc ( with Shelly subbing for Roode) and in ROH the tag-champions are Haas/Benjamin ( AKA worlds greatest tag-team).

personally i think the usos are a great tag team they have wrestling in their blood...

The whole "wrestling in the blood" thing annoys me. Did Shawn Stasiak have wrestling in his blood? If he did it had HIV because he sucked.

What about Manu? He's doing literally nothing now except going from cheap indy fed to cheap indy fed, and he can't keep that routine up forever.

The Uso's are mediocracy defined. They wrestle in a mediocre fashion, there is nothing great or exciting about them, they look mediocre as well. They don't look like a threat at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back